Nucon West Construction Management

General Contractors
3610 50 AVE SE Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Calgary  >  Nucon West Construction Management

Reviews for Nucon West Construction Management

Wespointe Dental in Airdrie
Wespointe Dental in Airdrie

Office Renovation

NuconWest is unquestionable the most professional contractor in Calgary.
Ritch (Nucon West owner) listened to our vision and delivered with integrity beyond our expectation.
Trades were professional and very conscious on ensuring our space was kept clean and renovation was completed as per our agreement.
We would recommend NuconWest without hesitation.
Sincerely,
Westpointe Dental

susinn from Calgary
susinn from Calgary

Kitchen Renovation

NuCon did my kitchen renovation and I was very pleased with the quality of work and the efficiency that Ritch provided. The services were all on time and came in on budget. I enjoyed having Ritch and his subcontractors in my home and they were easy to get ahold of and retuned my calls quickly. Ritch was very thorough in doing the initial planning so there were no surprises and nothing missed!

Chris Brovald from Calgary
Chris Brovald from Calgary

New Home

Recently purchased a home from Nucon West Construction Management. I can't say enough good things about the quality of work Nucon West has done on the house and Ritch has been amazing to work with.

i am sincerely, so pleased. It was as important to me to have good people in the house, and i believe i'm truly fortunate to have found two awesome families. i look forward to visiting with you time to time as we start into our new project across the street.

thanks for the kind words.
i hope that you continue to enjoy your home for many years to come.

Arlene  from Calgary
Arlene from Calgary

full home renovation

Absolutely the best warranty service I have ever experienced. Ritch is a professional. We had some small warranty items and he was out within DAYS! No hassle, just fixed it.

Thanks Arlene! Were happy to be of service and continue our loyal relationship with you and your home!