GJR Developments Ltd

michael boucher from Woodlawn
michael boucher from Woodlawn
1 review Woodlawn, NS

New home

This guy built my house. I looked him up before buying and did not find any negative reviews. I didn't realize home building in NS in completely unregulated. He did a poor job, then made all kinds of promises to fix the issues only to declare bankruptcy for what I later found out was at least the second time.

I have a leaky house with lots of water damage that will need a lot of work before I can sell it. He no longer uses that name, now he goes by "ross built homes" until he needs to hide from someone else he screws over.