Hallmark Electrical Contractors Ltd

Electricians
10170 129 Street Surrey BC
HomeStars  >  Electricians in New Westminster  >  Hallmark Electrical Contractors Ltd

Reviews for Hallmark Electrical Contractors Ltd

Chris Matteo in Surrey
Chris Matteo in Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

electrical work

We had done some reno's in my older home and started to realize some of the electrical was not done correctly. The electrician knew what he was doing and fixed the problem correctly but in a timely manner.

Sam from Vancouver
Sam from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Install motion sensored lighting

I hired Hallmark to install a motion-sensored light for my back alley and I didn't know where to start. I gave them a call and their receptionist referred me to the right specialist to discuss with me, and they sent someone quickly to assess my place for the installation with a reasonable quote, ready to install. The whole installation process took less than an hour and I was happy with their work.