Reliance Yanch Home Comfort Barrie

Tim Foster
Tim Foster
0 reviews Orillia, ON

water heater replacement

I had a water heater replacement booked for 1:00 - 5:00. I received a call from Adam to say he was ahead of schedule, would he be able to start at 12:30. Adam arrived and we checked the situation out and discussed the plan of attack. Adam went to work and didn't stop until he was done.
Adam's work ethic and abilities were amazing. He was very proficient and thorough and it was obvious that Adam took great pride in his work.
I would recommend Adam for water heater service to all of my friends.

Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation. We appreciate your support. - Gemma

Corinne in Toronto
Corinne in Toronto
1 review Bracebridge, ON

Heatwave broke me! Reliance saved me!

Muskoka:
During a horrible heatwave (July 2020) that finally broke me I contacted them for a quote (among many other companies) on a weekend, they were here Monday afternoon measured and provided a quote to install a AC. Booked them for a Friday, they arrived on time, in masks for COVID, worked so hard in horrible heat. Had it installed within three hours, reviewed the components with me and three hours later I am sitting in a house with no humidity and cooled temps! I resisted using them after reading a few bad reviews, I am so glad I did not avoid them. Top notch. PS: the other places never showed up for the quotes and/or didn't respond to messages after initial contact.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!- Gemma

Bradley in Burgessville
Bradley in Burgessville
1 review Bracebridge, ON

Hot water heater repair.

Adam assisted us with our hot water hater on an unscheduled call, and on a hot day. Super nice guy, friendly, fast service, fixed it up well. Thank you very much.

This is wonderful to hear Bradley. Thank you for your excellent review and for taking the time to share your experience.- Gemma

Bubs in Toronto
Bubs in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Fast AC Repair

Temperature outside going up and our AC could not keep the house cool.
Philip was here bright and early and quickly discovered we needed a new capacitor. Thoroughly checked out the AC and provided seasonal maintenance. Early arrival, fast repair and a nice guy...Great job!

Thank you for this fabulous review. We appreciate your support - Gemma

jeff.martina.s in Barrie
jeff.martina.s in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Totally missed window

Had an appointment window from 7:00am to 11:00am. At 10:15 I get a call saying tech won’t be there until around 2:00pm! Not even a call earlier telling me! In this day and age you know the night before how many calls you have and the order, so why not give a person a heads up they don’t have to get up at 6:00am for a 7:00 am appointment!
Worst customer service! They don’t care if you are put out. Just as long as you pay them their money!
Total lack of respect for the customer!

Hi Jeff, I’m sorry to hear about your disappointment. Please email me at gwillson@reliancecomfort.com and I would be happy to follow up on your service experience. - Gemma

Linda in Hamilton
Linda in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Furnace and Air Conditioner

Our furnace and air conditioning broke down at the same time during a heat wave. Service was prompt and reliable. Our sales person Joe provided us with excellent service along with the installer, Charlie who promptly installed the equipment the same day. Charlie also followed up with a morning phone call to ensure the system was working properly. A big thank you to Joe and Charlie for keeping us cool.!!!

Thank you for your excellent review Linda and for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your support. - Gemma

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Plumbing service Review

Mr Shen came to my house on Dec 11th, 2020 (Hamilton) for a plumbing job. He is the most efficient, professional and kind technician I have ever worked with. I'm extremely pleased by his work and his attitude. He is not only good at his job but he explains the problems very eloquently. Please pass this message on to Mr Shen's supervisor as he should be recognized for his hard work and dedication!

Thank you for your excellent review and for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your support and I have passed along your compliments. - Gemma

Raymond Frank from Barrie
Raymond Frank from Barrie
7 reviews Barrie, ON

Great furnace serice

Scott performed our annual service today and informed us of the system condition. Absolutely the best service. So happy with no up selling.
Very professional! Honest service and a good outcome.
Thank you Scott..thank you Reliance.

Thank you so much for your great review! ~Haley

larry in Hamilton
larry in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

fixed electrical problem in my A/C & furnace fan

A/C and furnace fan would not work at all.
Fix the electrical problem
The unit is a rental unit so I DID NOT PAY AT ALL for the repair, however this is a cost estimate.

Larry Sabatinos <larry.sabatinos@gmail.com>
Jun 1, 2019, 11:51 PM (3 days ago)
to HomeStars, me, Alexandria, Zest

Dear HomeStars and Alexandria,

I gave the review and gave the approximate cost of the repair based on a number of things . I might add my response to your survey was Not that flip or inaccurate.

On May 19 2019 it was quite warm inside and out, we had company over and had cooked so it was hot inside approaching 79 F degrees or so. I went over to our thermostat, switched the stat to off for a moment and as soon as I switched the stat to cool, everything stopped dead. No blower no heat no cool or anything.

In theory it was supposed to be much cooler the next day, so I did not call Reliance Ememrgency Service since it was the long weekend. The next day the Victoria Day May 20th, I called Reliance because it was getting quite a bit cooler again bordering on cold. So I called the and your Technician Ted #5242
came over . Now Ted checked everything over was here about 1.5 hours Union Pay Rate for Senior HVAC Tech is $59.80~ * 2.5 for Holiday pay So about $225 for that trip for diagnosis. order #service id 1344449.
Ted could not repair the wiring in the attic and wall because by Law you must have another fellow contractor available to be on hand when entering an attic.

We Took Ted 's instructions and reported to Ms Alexandria Executive Assistant Zest Village of St Elizabeth. Zest's Aire One Repair crew 1 senior HVAC TECHNICIAN $59.80/HR AND ONE APPRENTICE AT $18/HOUR . They rewired every single wire to stat to furnace and outside AC unit with heavy duty wire . Then they tried a new stat and every single permutation possible blowing 10 fuses in the furnace and finally came to the conclusion after of 2~hours of work that the fault was in the air conditioner probably the contactor. There goes another 2 hours at $78/hour , ie $156.

They told me that since our units at St Elizabeth Village are all Rental from Reliance Directly, that I would have to call Reliance to replace parts. Along came Dave #110070 on Friday May 24, 2019 Order Service Call #1350359. Quite an affable chap. Anyhow , he spent an hour and a bit here too, and was in fairly constant contact with another technician who stopped in to help Dave if necessary. After several fuse replacements, Dave D concluded that it must be on the external unit, whatever fault there was.

So Though it looked like everything was fine, it turned out to the contactor. So $60 for Dave to show up and whatever the contactor unit costs , and the cost if I had to pay would have been $500 give or take.

Your Service Staff and Aire Ones I might add too were very professional, listened and good at problem solving . Thank you.

I live in the Unit of 4 McKenna Court , Hamilton, ON L9B 1T8 in St Elizabeth Mills Village.

If you need more info do contact me.

Yours truly

Larry Sabatinos 519 831 6184

Thank you for the review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Furnace & A/C maintenance

Service person called 15 mins before arrival which was right on schedule. He was very informative and pleasant. Service was performed in a timely manner. I requested he put cover on a/c when he finished and he made sure I wasn’t going to be using it again this year before covering it.

Thank you for the kind review! ~Jessica

More about Reliance Yanch Home Comfort Barrie

At Reliance Yanch, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are so well known for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

To help with prevention, we are taking the following precautionary measures to protect our Customers.

Our Team Members have been equipped with an ample supply of:

* Hand sanitizers
* Disinfectant wipes
* Masks
* Single-use gloves
* Boot covers

We know that this is a difficult time for all and we want you to know that we will be there for you and are taking all the necessary precautions to keep you and your family comfortable and safe.

Reliance Yanch Home Comfort is able to provide a wide variety and depth to our range of HVAC services. We have become the leading source for heating, air conditioning and home comfort systems in Central Ontario including Simcoe County, southern Georgian Bay and the Muskokas. Our mission is to be the leading service and Installation Company in residential heating and air conditioning.
From our locations in Barrie and Collingwood, we offer a full range of home comfort equipment and services, from design and installation to service and repair. We are specialists in the replacement of residential heating, air conditioning and domestic hot water systems including natural gas, electric, propane and geothermal systems.

Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Water Heaters, Air Purifiers, Boilers, Humidifiers, Ductless Air Conditioners