Infiniti Heating & Cooling

Infiniti Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Infiniti Heating & Cooling

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Support & maintenance

"This company is a unprofessional and I would stay away from them. They are completely unreliable and unprofessional. My family was forced to suffer almost a week without heating in the cold winter, and my wife got Eczema in her skin because of that. They said the parts we needed to fix our furnace were unavailable locally (we later found out they actually were), and charged us hundreds in unnecessary shipping fees.
Long story: When our furnace broke, Infinity said they needed to order a part required to fix the furnace. They said the part needed 11 days to arrive because it was not available locally. They expected us to suffer in the cold for 11 entire days! We ended up paying $200 extra to have the part delivered express within 3 days.
But that was still too long, so we gave up on Infinity and called manufacturer for advice. Carrier recommended we try another distributor. We called a new distributor and to our surprise the distributor said the part required to fix our furnace was actually plentiful in stock locally, with no ordering or shipping required! The new distributor was able to get the part and install it the very next day, on a Weekend. Not in 11 days, but the very next day.
Overall we ended up suffering days in the cold because of the negligence and incompetency of Infiniti, and ended up paying money for shipping that we were never refunded."

Ibrahim in Woodbridge
Ibrahim in Woodbridge

Furnace - Very Poor Service

This company is a sham and I would stay away from them. They are completely unreliable and unprofessional. My family was forced to suffer almost a week without heating in the cold winter, and my wife got Eczema in her skin because of that. They falsely said the parts we needed to fix our furnace were unavailable locally (we later found out they actually were), and charged us hundreds in unnecessary shipping fees.

Long story: When our furnace broke, Infinity said they needed to order a part required to fix the furnace. They said the part needed 11 days to ship because it was not available locally. They expected us to suffer in the cold for 11 entire days! We ended up paying $200 extra to have the part delivered express within 3 days.

But that was still too long, so we gave up on Infinity and called the Manufacturer for advice. The manufacturer recommended we try another distributor. We called a new distributor and to our surprise the distributor said the part required to fix our furnace was actually plentiful in stock locally, with no ordering or shipping required! The new distributor was able to get the part and install it the very next day, on a Weekend. Not in 11 days, but the very next day.

hesam1 in Scarborough
hesam1 in Scarborough

A/C INSTALLATION

Purchased an Air Conditioner from Infiniti. They were on time, very clean , installers were very polite and knowledgeable. They did the job in a timely manner and cleaned up after themselves. Im very happy with the job that was done at my house and would recommend this company to my family and friends.

NP from Toronto
NP from Toronto

Air Conditioning and Furnace install

I wish I had read reviews or had been the one involved when contracting this service. Within 6 years both the Furnace and AC stopped working. The company didn't even register the AC Coil (which has to be done separately) so that I would get a 10 year warranty on the coil, nor did they advise us to do so as this is necessary. The job they did was sub-par as was noted by several contractors and I had a headache dealing with carrier to get the coil registered after the fact. On top of that they are just rude when they talk to customers or during follow up. Do your research and find a better company to get your HVAC done, you will save money and headaches.

Monika in
Monika in
1 review Whitby, ON

furnace and tankless water heater

needed a new furnace last mount an contacted infiniti airconditioning and heating through magazin add the sales man was very good and informativeand installer team were on time-clean and very proficient I also had problem with hot water tank i had them back to put new tank less in my house i am very happy with product
and all installation ,they did all my rebate paper work.

angie in Toronto
angie in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Service

I had a problem with my furnace not heating the house properly, when called infiniti. They were very knowledgeable and at first check if I had changed the filter and also my setting on the thermostat was correct. When the issue didn't go away they arrange to come over to our house the same day, they found that the gas valve was damaged. Since the part was under warranty, I only had to pay for the service charge.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

FURNACE INSTALLATION

I Purchased a furnace from infiniti. i was very happy with the sales rep and also the installation crew. They were very knowledgeable about the work that needed to be done. I would recommend infiniti to everyone .

Elaine in Pickering
Elaine in Pickering
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Tankless Water Heaterf

We bought a tankless water heater from this company last Friday. It has been leaking since installation. We called multiple times, someone finally came on Monday evening at 7pm. He did not have the tool to fix so left. 2 Techs came on Tuesday and repaired. Today is Wednesday and it is still leaking. The customer service is deplorable. The workmanship is terrible. I am so angry that this issue is because of their incompetence and we are having to chase them to get it fixed. Biggest mistake we made was hiring this company.

Service Poor in the Extreme

I waited for 2 hours one day and 3 and a half hours the next day for them to show up to service my air condition. I called to see what was happening and spoke to the rudest woman who made excuse after excuse for the delay. No manager to speak to. I will never use them again.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Scarborough?