Infiniti Heating & Cooling

3001 Markham Road Toronto ON M1X 1L6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Scarborough  >  Infiniti Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Infiniti Heating & Cooling

hesam1 in Scarborough
hesam1 in Scarborough

A/C INSTALLATION

Purchased an Air Conditioner from Infiniti. They were on time, very clean , installers were very polite and knowledgeable. They did the job in a timely manner and cleaned up after themselves. Im very happy with the job that was done at my house and would recommend this company to my family and friends.

NP from Toronto
NP from Toronto

Air Conditioning and Furnace install

Infiniti Heating & Cooling
3001 Markham Road
Toronto
M1X 1L6

I wish I had read reviews or had been the one involved when contracting this service. Within 6 years both the Furnace and AC stopped working. The company didn't even register the AC Coil (which has to be done separately) so that I would get a 10 year warranty on the coil, nor did they advise us to do so as this is necessary. The job they did was sub-par as was noted by several contractors and I had a headache dealing with carrier to get the coil registered after the fact. On top of that they are just rude when they talk to customers or during follow up. Do your research and find a better company to get your HVAC done, you will save money and headaches.

Monika in
Monika in
1 review Whitby, ON

furnace and tankless water heater

needed a new furnace last mount an contacted infiniti airconditioning and heating through magazin add the sales man was very good and informativeand installer team were on time-clean and very proficient I also had problem with hot water tank i had them back to put new tank less in my house i am very happy with product
and all installation ,they did all my rebate paper work.

angie in Toronto
angie in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Service

I had a problem with my furnace not heating the house properly, when called infiniti. They were very knowledgeable and at first check if I had changed the filter and also my setting on the thermostat was correct. When the issue didn't go away they arrange to come over to our house the same day, they found that the gas valve was damaged. Since the part was under warranty, I only had to pay for the service charge.

1 review Whitby, ON

FURNACE INSTALLATION

I Purchased a furnace from infiniti. i was very happy with the sales rep and also the installation crew. They were very knowledgeable about the work that needed to be done. I would recommend infiniti to everyone .

Elaine in Pickering
Elaine in Pickering
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Tankless Water Heaterf

We bought a tankless water heater from this company last Friday. It has been leaking since installation. We called multiple times, someone finally came on Monday evening at 7pm. He did not have the tool to fix so left. 2 Techs came on Tuesday and repaired. Today is Wednesday and it is still leaking. The customer service is deplorable. The workmanship is terrible. I am so angry that this issue is because of their incompetence and we are having to chase them to get it fixed. Biggest mistake we made was hiring this company.

Service Poor in the Extreme

I waited for 2 hours one day and 3 and a half hours the next day for them to show up to service my air condition. I called to see what was happening and spoke to the rudest woman who made excuse after excuse for the delay. No manager to speak to. I will never use them again.

Jennifer from Oshawa
Jennifer from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

After Sales Service

After Sales is THE WORST. Brand new A/C & Furnace installed 2014. Nov 2015 had my 1st Warranty Maintenance performed. June 2016, A/C issues. Called office and told that I DID not honour my Warranty obligation, now no Warranty. Went to office with Nov receipt & VISA bill strongly asking how it was possible I was invoiced with no record of service. Papers thrown at me, told to leave the building. Still unable to get warranty work.

1 review Oshawa, ON

Horrible service, Rude and unhelpful staff

The furnace i bought is less than 4 mths old, the unit has shut down multiple times. The office staff was rude, and very unhelpful. The technicians that they dispatched were just as rude and unhelpful.
Considering that it is still under warranty, it is the poorest service i have ever received to date.
I will be filing a consumer complaint, as it is obvious from the current level of service nothing will change and this will be a very cold winter.
Be warned if you are considering doing business, the smiles and good nature is only until purchase.