Saunafin

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Vaughan  >  Saunafin

Reviews for Saunafin

1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Terrible Experience

I would be very careful buying from this company. I purchased a 5k sauna from them and the heater dangerously malfunctioned a few uses after installing. I understand that these things happen. But instead of apologizing and replacing the unit the staff and owner of this company gave us the runaround on the return until we finally had to take it up with our credit card company. We have had to pay for another day with the electrician and a new heater and we still have the unit sitting in our living room. To make matters worse they are downright nasty to work with. My experience is that Saunafin was not willing to take any responsibility for defective parts, and there are many parts to a sauna kit. I would steer you to a company that stands by their product as there are many others out there to choose from and the point of having a sauna is to relieve stress not cause it!

Phil Sage from Toronto
Phil Sage from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Sauna Installation

Thank you to Mike Wynn and Maria Hollen for excellent service. I looked around allot and spoke to a few companies, but I found Saunafin to be the most honest and honorable. They spelled everything out without any "surprises" once the job started. The material is beautiful, The job is beautiful, and Saunafin was a pleasure to deal with.

Pam Wong in Thornhill
Pam Wong in Thornhill
6 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Sauna room

Saunafin provided excellent products to build an own sauna room. We purchased a whole kit for cider and we installed a sauna with both infrared and tranitional in our basement. Their materials were good quality. Mike was really helpful and professional. He provided an exceptional service with the installation guideline and resources. I will highly recommend this company to someone else. Thank you.

More about Saunafin

Saunafin specializes in the factory direct sales of saunas, sauna kits, pre-fab saunas. Provides a wide selection of sauna accessories for your sauna and steambath needs.