Climanetics Inc

7600 Highway 27, Unit 11 Vaughan ON L4H 0P8

Reviews for Climanetics Inc

Call in for HVAC issue

Called, made appt, confirmed appt.
No show, informed that appt was mysteriously cancelled.
I'm out over $100 for missed time at work, request adjustment to invoice. got e-mail suggesting I'm untruthful about confirmed appt!!
Company is neither principled nor ethical in service approach.
NOTE: I was not looking for a freebie... I asked them to accept that they provided shoddy service but they won't!!
Use with caution

Tatyana T in Toronto
Tatyana T in Toronto
3 reviews TORONTO, ON

Furnace Repair

My heater was making a loud clanging sound and I was worried. They came in and swiftly dealt with the problem. They are also very great with customer service, which I find rare with a lot of independent contractors.

More about Climanetics Inc

Condo & High-rise Specialist renown as Fan Coil Systems experts. We provide fan coil unit repairs, dryer exhaust, ventilation services and more.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Woodbridge?