Decks

3-6020 2 Street SE
Calgary
AB
T2H 2L8

We are very pleased with the work done by Riley and his team. The customer service was excellent, the deck is beautiful and looks like it will last forever! The fence also is great, it has created our own little oasis. Well done guys! I hope someone will tell Axel I said hello:)

Thank you Jennifer! You were great to work with and we were very happy with the finished product. Give us a shout anytime in the future if we can be of assistance.

P.S. Axel says Hi and sends kisses :)

Chris B.
Chris B.

Backyard deck

Huvan was recommended by a neighbor who had dealt with them. They were fantastic! They kept me in the loop with scheduling. In fact they ended up asking if they could come earlier then originally communicated so we get to enjoy our deck longer. They were more than willing to answer a lot of questions from the home owner as they were working over the few days they were there. They also were adaptable with small change requests and issues that popped up. They were also very helpful with warranty work when after the deck was completed a few small defects were identified and they promptly came back and corrected the defects with no questions asked within a day or two of asking. Thanks!!! Will recommend for sure if asked.

Thanks Chris! We appreciate the review and our hope is that all our customers would recommend us. Don't ever hesitate to contact us in the future for warranty issues or additional projects. Happy to be of service!

Kelli
Kelli

Deck rebuild

Riley and his team rebuilt my old falling apart deck with Trex Composite. They provided a reasonable estimate and stuck to that estimate. They completeled the job timely and my new deck is beautiful! Riley and his team were a friendly crew and a pleasure to deal with.

Kelli, thank you for the review! It was great dealing with you. You chose a great product and we are glad you are as happy with the finished project as we are. We stand behind our work so don't ever hesitate to call us!

karen in calgary
karen in calgary

Renovation

403-452-8108
3-6020 2 Street SE
Calgary
AB
T2H 2L8

I needed a structural post moved in my home and Huvan came right away to give me an estimate. They were able to problem solve the best solution to make my renovation work and then when I needed them to come in sooner than our arranged date they were able to rearrange their schedule and come in the very next day! While they were working in my house I had a second problem venting my hood fan and they were able to fix that for me too! These guys really cared about doing a good job and I would trust them with any home project. They even came back a few days later to finish up some aesthetics outside. They were amazing!

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, Karen! It was truly our pleasure to help out. We take pride in our work and doing things the right way so we're glad to hear that we met your expectations. Happy to help again in the future!!

Sarah &.
Sarah &.

Backyard Makeover and Deck construction

Deck and outdoor kitchen and fireplace

After a horrible experience with another backyard makeover company - We hired Huvan to assist with a backyard makeover, and I mean makeover. We had already demolished the yard so it was a clean slate. I had a few ideas in mind....but the Huvan team designed a beautiful deck made of Kayu Batu. The design is great, they gave us time to finish our decision making that impacted the project and then came back and finished skirting it exactly the way we wanted.
Their cuts are exact, invisible screw system, solid, sturdy, and beautiful.

Furthermore they assisted us in designing and contracting another excellent company for part of the project. Despite my best research, I was not able to find a company and structure, but Huvan did. And they also built the outdoor kitchen framework and the fireplace wall perfectly.

The entire crew was on time, efficient, clean site, excellent work, and a good group of guys. We are so happy with their work and our new backyard! Don’t hesitate to contact them! I can’t remember the total cost of their work, but we found it extremely reasonable.

Thank you Sarah for this glowing review! Working with you & Peter and seeing what really became a joint vision come to fruition was especially rewarding for us. The end result of everyone's collective efforts is simply stunning and we are so happy that you have ended up with such a beautiful backyard retreat. Well designed usable space and the execution of that is what we strive for in every project. Having homeowners like you & Peter are the icing on the cake for us. It was truly a pleasure working together and please remember that even though the project is done we are here to stand behind our work, address any concerns that may arise, and help with any future projects that you may have. Thanks once again!

carla.cordick1
carla.cordick1

Garage and fence build

I am more than happy with the garage and fence built by Huvan Construction. The entire process was completed in a timely manner and everyone was professional and a pleasure to work with. The site was kept clean and organized and the end result was a quality product. Huvan provided a professional service from start to finish. I would highly recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to use their services in the future.

Thank you Carla for your review! We really enjoyed working with you, getting a clear idea of what you needed from the space, and creating something that delivered. The garage and fence is perfectly suited to your home and hearing you are more than happy makes us happy. We stand behind our work so don't ever hesitate to reach out should any concerns arise or if you have another project and require our help. Truly a pleasure!

jasonager in Calgary
jasonager in Calgary

Tree deck

Huvan built a BBQ porch and lower deck on my home using a preserved wood structure and TREX decking. It not only looks great but the maintenance free decking is both barefoot friendly and has hidden fasteners. Huvan was very collaborative on the design including using two colours which make it great to look at and also highlight the steps and level changes for safety. I would highly recommend Huvan for both their knowledge and quality of finished product.

Thanks Jason! It was our pleasure working with you and we're glad that you're as happy with the finished product as we are. We are proud to stand behind our work. Should you ever have any concerns in the future please don't hesitate to reach out.

stinarap in Calgary
stinarap in Calgary

New Deck

Huvan built an angled deck with treated wood included a removable cover for the window well and new ledger. The deck is beautiful and very solid. I have had many compliments from family and friends. The removable cover was reconstructed again to make it easy for me to remove and place back. Colin kept coming back to make sure it was to my satisfaction.

Thank you for taking the time to review our work, and our apologies for the delayed response as we are relatively new to HomeStars. We are so happy to hear that you've had compliments on your deck. It was a fun project to put together and Colin and the team enjoyed working with you. Although Colin has moved on we are still here to address any concerns you may have or assist with any other projects. Don't ever hesitate to reach out! Thank you once again on behalf of the HUVAN team!

-- Chris

More about HUVAN Construction

Welcome to Huvan Construction. We specialize in exterior finishing and decks. HUVAN Construction has been providing quality construction services to Calgary and area residents since 2000. Built on a legacy of quality workmanship we take the approach that no job is complete until our customer is totally satisfied. From planning and permits through to completion let us help you with your next project.

***

Our Services:

Composite and Wood Decks

Exterior Battens, Decorative Columns, Finish Trim Work

Framing Projects (Basements, Sheds, Garages, Additions)

Exterior Renovations

***

Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We're looking forward to working with you.