HUVAN Construction

Reviews for HUVAN Construction

Tony &.
Tony &.

Garage suit conversion.

Professional and reliable. Great communication. Exceptional work with attention detail. Extremely pleased. Highly recommend...thank you.

Thank you! This was a cool project that we don't often get to tackle.

Melissa in Calgary
Melissa in Calgary

Garage Storage

We contacted HUVAN Construction to complete an addition of upper mounted garage storage shelves. After quickly receiving our quote, we booked. The team came within a few days and installed the shelving. The work was extremely clean, and the team was very professional. We are very happy with the shelving and would (and have) highly recommend the company to others.

Garage shelving is an awesome project to tackle over the winter!
Thanks for the great review!

Olga
Olga

All weather vinyl deck

Our experience with Huvan team was very good and exceeded our expectations. The whole job was done fast, according to schedule and looks amazing. Customer service was very good as well. Huvan uses very good quality materials and the deck is very solid and built to last. They do many projects for the builders and that assured us in high quality and good knowledge of their work.
We’ll definitely recommend Huvan to our friends

Thank you! We always strive to use the best materials available. We truly enjoyed working with this customer on her project.

David a.
David a.

Deck renewal

We were extremely pleased with the work Riley and his crew did for us this summer. Riley did a pronominal job sourcing products and various craftsmen to complete this job. From beginning to end the professionalism demonstrated by the entire crew was top notch. We highly recommend Huvan Construction to others.

Thank you for the great review! This project was awesome to work on and we hope you enjoy your new outdoor spaces!

Jennifer
Jennifer

deck/fence

We are very pleased with the work done by Riley and his team. The customer service was excellent, the deck is beautiful and looks like it will last forever! The fence also is great, it has created our own little oasis. Well done guys! I hope someone will tell Axel I said hello:)

Thank you Jennifer! You were great to work with and we were very happy with the finished product. Give us a shout anytime in the future if we can be of assistance.

P.S. Axel says Hi and sends kisses :)

Chris B.
Chris B.

Backyard deck

Huvan was recommended by a neighbor who had dealt with them. They were fantastic! They kept me in the loop with scheduling. In fact they ended up asking if they could come earlier then originally communicated so we get to enjoy our deck longer. They were more than willing to answer a lot of questions from the home owner as they were working over the few days they were there. They also were adaptable with small change requests and issues that popped up. They were also very helpful with warranty work when after the deck was completed a few small defects were identified and they promptly came back and corrected the defects with no questions asked within a day or two of asking. Thanks!!! Will recommend for sure if asked.

Thanks Chris! We appreciate the review and our hope is that all our customers would recommend us. Don't ever hesitate to contact us in the future for warranty issues or additional projects. Happy to be of service!

Kelli
Kelli

Deck rebuild

Riley and his team rebuilt my old falling apart deck with Trex Composite. They provided a reasonable estimate and stuck to that estimate. They completeled the job timely and my new deck is beautiful! Riley and his team were a friendly crew and a pleasure to deal with.

Kelli, thank you for the review! It was great dealing with you. You chose a great product and we are glad you are as happy with the finished project as we are. We stand behind our work so don't ever hesitate to call us!

karen in calgary
karen in calgary

Renovation

I needed a structural post moved in my home and Huvan came right away to give me an estimate. They were able to problem solve the best solution to make my renovation work and then when I needed them to come in sooner than our arranged date they were able to rearrange their schedule and come in the very next day! While they were working in my house I had a second problem venting my hood fan and they were able to fix that for me too! These guys really cared about doing a good job and I would trust them with any home project. They even came back a few days later to finish up some aesthetics outside. They were amazing!

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, Karen! It was truly our pleasure to help out. We take pride in our work and doing things the right way so we're glad to hear that we met your expectations. Happy to help again in the future!!

Sarah &.
Sarah &.

Backyard Makeover and Deck construction

Deck and outdoor kitchen and fireplace

After a horrible experience with another backyard makeover company - We hired Huvan to assist with a backyard makeover, and I mean makeover. We had already demolished the yard so it was a clean slate. I had a few ideas in mind....but the Huvan team designed a beautiful deck made of Kayu Batu. The design is great, they gave us time to finish our decision making that impacted the project and then came back and finished skirting it exactly the way we wanted.
Their cuts are exact, invisible screw system, solid, sturdy, and beautiful.

Furthermore they assisted us in designing and contracting another excellent company for part of the project. Despite my best research, I was not able to find a company and structure, but Huvan did. And they also built the outdoor kitchen framework and the fireplace wall perfectly.

The entire crew was on time, efficient, clean site, excellent work, and a good group of guys. We are so happy with their work and our new backyard! Don’t hesitate to contact them! I can’t remember the total cost of their work, but we found it extremely reasonable.

Thank you Sarah for this glowing review! Working with you & Peter and seeing what really became a joint vision come to fruition was especially rewarding for us. The end result of everyone's collective efforts is simply stunning and we are so happy that you have ended up with such a beautiful backyard retreat. Well designed usable space and the execution of that is what we strive for in every project. Having homeowners like you & Peter are the icing on the cake for us. It was truly a pleasure working together and please remember that even though the project is done we are here to stand behind our work, address any concerns that may arise, and help with any future projects that you may have. Thanks once again!

carla.cordick1
carla.cordick1

Garage and fence build

I am more than happy with the garage and fence built by Huvan Construction. The entire process was completed in a timely manner and everyone was professional and a pleasure to work with. The site was kept clean and organized and the end result was a quality product. Huvan provided a professional service from start to finish. I would highly recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to use their services in the future.

Thank you Carla for your review! We really enjoyed working with you, getting a clear idea of what you needed from the space, and creating something that delivered. The garage and fence is perfectly suited to your home and hearing you are more than happy makes us happy. We stand behind our work so don't ever hesitate to reach out should any concerns arise or if you have another project and require our help. Truly a pleasure!

More about HUVAN Construction

Welcome to Huvan Construction. We specialize in exterior finishing and decks. HUVAN Construction has been providing quality construction services to Calgary and area residents since 2000. Built on a legacy of quality workmanship we take the approach that no job is complete until our customer is totally satisfied. From planning and permits through to completion let us help you with your next project.

***

Our Services:

Composite and Wood Decks

Exterior Battens, Decorative Columns, Finish Trim Work

Framing Projects (Basements, Sheds, Garages, Additions)

Exterior Renovations

***

Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We're looking forward to working with you.