Yards Unlimited Landscaping Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers
77 Holland Ave. Ottawa ON K1Y 0Y1
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Ottawa  >  Yards Unlimited Landscaping Inc

Reviews for Yards Unlimited Landscaping Inc

1 review Ottawa, ON

Superb service and workmanship

Great quote process with lots of design advice for a front step/walkway interlock job. The job started about 2 weeks late due to tons of rain through the summer. The crew was very efficient and respectful of my property, and the final product was sensational - I would strongly recommend the company to any of my friends.

Thanks so much for the great review...we are always happy to have feedback as we really pride ourselves on our workmanship, client satisfaction and the excellence of our crews. Please call us if you need anything else.

Kathy from Ottawa
Kathy from Ottawa
4 reviews Stittsville, ON

Landscaping

Very professional and knowledgeable. They took my landscape design and executed it on time and with great attention to detail and skill. Without question, I would use them again and recommend them to all.

James from Ottawa
James from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Landscaping

I was very disappointed with their work. Ian was very unclear on what would be delivered and what was eventually delivered was sub-par. I would suggest looking elsewhere for a landscaper.

Abe from Ottawa
Abe from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Ladscaping / Deck

We have used this company for very extensive landscaping and decking and ten years later we have them again to do further landscaping. They are great workers and very professional. The owner Ian takes great pride in his work. I would recommend them highly.

Thanks again

Jana from Ottawa
Jana from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Landscaping

I hired Yards to do the landscaping for the front of my house. They did a wonderful job! They were fast, efficient and gave me exactly what I was looking for. Ian was very helpful and stood by his word.

More about Yards Unlimited Landscaping Inc

Yards Unlimited Landscaping is among Ottawa’s premier award-winning landscape contractors that for over 27 years. We have been designing and constructing innovative landscapes of all sizes that display the highest level of workmanship and sensitivity to the natural environment. We work with you to create an outdoor atmosphere that meets ...