Whole House Electrical Services

Reviews for Whole House Electrical Services

Jen in Little Italy
Jen in Little Italy
2 reviews York, ON

Rewired House- removed knob and tube

Joad and his team were extremely professional and prompt in their work. They arrived each day on time and tried their best not to disrupt our daily lives as little as possible. They kept the job site clean and used drop cloths throughout to protect my hardwood. They also did the work with as minimal damage to my walls as possible making it much easier to patch and repair.

We have no concerns with the work and it has been 3 years since it was completed. We have used Joad on a few smaller jobs since. I always recommend him to friends and family.

J. Hattori, Weston
J. Hattori, Weston

installing dielectric coupler

I had a problem with high magnetic fields in the basement due to the return wires being grounded to the water pipe. This resulted in high magnetic fields which I measured with a gaussmeter. Michael installed a dielectric coupler on the outside of the house in contact with the water pipe and after that the magnetic fields went right down in the entire house. Michael is probably the only electrician in Toronto who is aware of the dangers of high magnetic fields. Electrians are not trained in this area. I would highly recommend Michael.