PlumbPro Supplies Inc

George in Burlington
George in Burlington
1 review Kettleby, ON

Water filteration, UV system and RO system

Had a moderate issue with Iron as well as sulphur smell in Hot water. Garnet recommended the best products at the best price to solve our water issues so we all bought an RO system.
Thanks Garnet

The Plumbing Expert
The Plumbing Expert
4 reviews ,

constante projects

garnet and kieth are great whenever i need a hand on my work and information about material they are quick to help out. they are reliable fast and have fair pricing i would suggest plumbprosupplies to anyone! thanks guys for great service

Peter Silve in New Tecumseth
Peter Silve in New Tecumseth
3 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

DIY Project, Kitchen and Bathroom

I had just moved into Bolton and went into the local Big Orange Box store to get plumbing supplies for my renovation, they did not have what I was looking for and the employee recommended that I check out the little plumbing store around the corner. I drove around the corner to their location on Healey road and found a small plumbing supply store called PlumbPro Supplies. The place was small but busy with plumbers picking up supplies for the day, my wife and I had to wait patiently as they sreved their regular customers but it was wort it. I was served by a young guy named Garnet, who was a plumber at some point and he had all the answers to my questions! We left with all the materials I was going to need at a good price and once our rough in was finished we ordered all our faucets and toilets from them. We got Toto toilets, Moen faucets and Mirolin tubs all at great prices and delivered to our home at no extra charge! All in all' we have been very happy with PlumbPro and thank the guys at the Big Orange Box for letting us know about the little plumbing shop in Bolton.
Peter S.

More about PlumbPro Supplies Inc

Plumbing and Heating wholesale distributor.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Caledon East?