TNA Concrete

George in Calgary
George in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Stairs and patio

Amazing is an understatement!
The quality of the job definitely exceeded my expectations!
They really know what they are doing!
Extremely professional and outstanding attention to detail!
I have another project lined up for them next year. Can't wait!

Judy from Calgary
Judy from Calgary

Garage wall and steps

We had a concrete garage wall that was crumbling and steps that were all trip hazards. Tony was very efficient at giving us an estimate and booking the work. Tony Jr and John did an exceptional job. I would not hesitate to recommend this company and, when more work needs to be done around our home, they will be the first place I call.

Bill
Bill

Concrete side walk and retaining wall repair

We hired TNA Concrete (Tony) to do the above mentioned work in the fall of last year. They even had an A rating with the BBB and of course said the right things. Without telling us they then sub-contracted the work, claiming the people that showed up were working for them. Needless to say, the work was of extremely poor quality, less than a year later, there is cracks in multiple spots., they never placed a footing for the retaining wall extension, poured concrete into cracks in the retaining wall but never removed any of the cracked loose concrete... They never returned any calls or e-mails about our concerns, stating that Tony had gone "hunting". We had retained a portion of the cost to be paid on completion of the job, yet severail months later they sent us a bill for the Rest of the bill. I again tried to contact them, to no avail. I sent them and e-mail stating I'D pay the bill when they returned to complete the work in a satisfactory manner, and haven't heard from them since. Extremely unprofessional and poor quality work, and misrepresentation by the company and Tony himself.