Home Improvement People Inc.

1120 Castlefield Avenue Toronto ON M6B 1E9
Basement Renovation
Home Improvement People Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 12 timesBest of 2019winner 12 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Home Improvement People Inc.

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Bathtub replacement and shower upgrade

Had HIP replace an old tub, shower tiles, and hardware. They prepared a design for me and coordinated supply and delivery of all materials; I just needed to coordinate with them for when they could come to do their demolition and installation work. They were very easy to work with and did a great job. The shower looks great!

Thank you James!
Gerhard and the gang are truly remarkable!
We are so happy you love it.

Sheldon
Sheldon

Fixing an Issue 2 Years After Kitchen Renovation

I had my condo kitchen renovated by Home Improvement People 2 years ago. I am very pleased with everything they did. Two weeks ago one of my kitchen cabinet doors had an issue that required fixing. I contacted Elia to see what could be done. Without hesitation, Elia and Charlotte asked me to send them pics of the issue. This was to determine if it could be repaired or replaced. This morning the crew was there and the fixed the issue. I am so happy that this was not a big issue and everything looks great again. The guys also realigned a couple of the other doors. Great service and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Sheldon. We always stand behind our work! We appreciate the review and the recommendation!

Peter Hynes
Peter Hynes

Basement Renovation

My wife and I are beyond happy with work performed by Radek and Lukas. Our basement turned out absolutely beautiful. They were complete professionals from start to finish. I would recommend them to anyone looking for real pros. They are straight talking, hard working professionals who put the customers needs and wants first. We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with us! Thanks guys!

Hi Peter,

We couldn't have asked for a better home owner to work with! Thank you so much for this review.
Have a great summer.

Bathroom reno

The team doing my bathroom renovation, Nadia, John and Elvis, was incredibly efficient, knowledgeable, very skilled and easy to work with. They tidied up at the end of each day and before I knew it the bathroom was completed on the eighth day. It looks great and was left spotless. Thanks, too, to Gerhard for his help and guidance. Company highly recommended.

Thank you! Gerhard and the crew will love to read this review. Thank you for taking the time to post.

Bathroom Renovation

I cannot day enough about Gerhard and his team Nadia, John and Elvis! This is a team that works with the utmost integrity and takes so much pleasure in their craft. My bathroom is perfect. They never ended their day with making sure everything was spotless. I truly felt like they were part of the family and miss them. Their workmanship is impeccable and my washroom has made my family and friend a envious! Thank you so much and I would use them again and again without hesitation! Can not wait for my kitchen Reno now!
By the way - they also did a tub to shower Reno at my Mom’s condo- she has no words. Everything was perfect and on time. If you want quality from people with integrity - use HIP!

Thank you Sandra and thank you for the referrals.
Looking forward to starting your kitchen!

nick in Mississauga
nick in Mississauga

A Company that Delivers What is Promised

I recently contracted this company to install a new shower stall and floor for my ensuite bathroom. I was promised that the work would be completed in approximately seven days. The project was completed on time and the quality of the work was excellent. I am very pleased with the entire process from quotation to the finished product. The work crew were very professional and on time every day. I would have no hesitation to give this company my full recommendation to anyone considering a renovation in their home.

Hi Nick,

Amazing review. Thank you so much. Thank you for your recommendation and for taking the time to post.

Robert
Robert

Bathroom Reno

The Home Improvement People were fantastic. They were able to take our design concept and turn it into a reality. The job was done on time and on budget. My wife and I were highly impressed with their professionalism and the quality of the workmenship. We will definitely call them again for our next project and will pass their name to family and friends.

Thank you so much Robert for your kind words!

Jonathan
Jonathan

Kitchen Reno

Full kitchen renovation and expansion. HIP came in within our budget and on schedule. We would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Jonathan!

Robert in Vaughan
Robert in Vaughan

Bathroom Renovation

I highly recommend Home Improvement People. From the beginning of this project, Ben and Dan were responsive to our needs and budget. They understood exactly what my wife was looking for in terms of design and they made it happen. The project was completed on time. The demo and installation was done very professionally and the quality of work was outstanding.
We would most definitely use HIP for future projects.

Wonderful! Thank you so much.

Ben & Dan

More about Home Improvement People Inc.

The Home Improvement People have completed literally thousands of renovations since our inception. We are a unique award winning contracting company, consulted by various media as industry experts.
Please view our website at homeimprovementpeople.com to view images of some of our projects.
For our clients' convenience, we've implemented progress billing as well as financing.
Regardless of scope, we approach every single home renovation with a foundation of strong design aesthetics, comprehensive product options, sound project management, and a commitment to craftsmanship.

Our projects range from remodelled bathrooms and kitchens, to rear additions, hardwood flooring, basements, second story additions and other extensive renovations. We undertake work in all budget ranges.

Choosing a reputable contractor is the most important decision you will make regarding your renovation. From plans and permits, to last little finishing details, The Home Improvement People is committed to completing your renovations and home improvements in a professional manner and to your complete satisfaction.
We take pride in our personalized service and our high quality workmanship.
Call us for quality, insured work - completed on time, and on budget.
905-760-7607.