Home Improvement People Inc.

Basement Renovation
1120 Castlefield Avenue Toronto ON M6B 1E9
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Newmarket  >  Home Improvement People Inc.

Reviews for Home Improvement People Inc.

mccutch in Toronto

We had our kitchen, powder room, and main bath renovated. The team are very professional, and expert at what they do. We are very happy with the end result. Special thanks to Charlotte (designer), Larry, Steve, Gabe & Loretto, Nadia & John

Thank you! That team is certainly impressive and we are sincerely happy for you that you have a gorgeous renovated bathroom. Have a wonderful and healthy 2018!

Ben & Dan

We’re so happy we chose HIP to do our reno. From the first day Dan came to our house to job completion was a fantastic experience. Everything was done on time and the quality of workmanship was superior.

All of our question were answered, the work area was kept clean of debris and the guys were very respectful of our home. We have already recommended HIP to two of our friends.

Thank you to Dan, Haydee, Charlotte, Jerry and Max it was a pleasure working with all of you.

David

Thank you David for this wonderful review of the many people involved in your project!

Kim in Toronto

Great work, they fixed my besament after it was flooded. They were plesant to deal with, and the final result is mesmerizing. Thank you very much, would recommend to everyone

Thank you Kim!
Happy Holidays and all the best in 2018!

Ben & Dan

The Home Improvement People just finished our bathroom renovation, they cleaned up after every day, Nadia and John's attention to detail is much appreciated and the work was completed on schedule. We would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you very much for this review!
Nadia and John both really care about the details.
All the best in 2018!

Don in Brampton

I am thrilled with the final result of my kitchen renovation. Although it is quite different from my initial choice of materials and colours.

I made my decision to choose Home Improvement People during my discussion with Ben over the design of the kitchen. Ben would listen to my wish list and then give me the pros and cons of my choices. Also he would present me with alternatives.

I am glad that I went along with Ben's suggestions that were developed by Charlotte into the final design.

Their attention to detail was impressive. The cabinet maker made the final measurements for the cabinets. Moreover, the cabinet maker suggested a couple of minor design changes that improved the symmetry of the cabinets. Also, he included a few of my suggestions in the construction of the cabinets. Furthermore, I saw one of the painters using the smallest artist's brush I have ever seen to paint a small area below a ledge that you would need a flashlight to see.

All of the workers did an excellent job. I was especially impressed with the moveable island that the cabinet maker made that included a moveable cabinet with book shelves that could be removed to provide more seating.

The only negative point is the length of time that it took, about 4 months from my first contact. I knew what I was facing when I booked the initial appointment. However, I wouldn't hesitate to go through this process again.

Hi Don,

Thank you for the very detailed and amazing review. All the best to you and your family in 2018!

Mario & Lucia in Brampton

Elia, from our first meeting you were a pleasure to deal with and we knew we could trust the HIP Inc. John and Moises you transformed our kitchen and family room into a great space. We truly love the work you both did for us. Your work ethic, professionalism and attention to detail are exceptional. Thank-you and we will see you soon again!

Thank you so much Mario and Lucia.
The guys loved working with you and for you.
Looking forward to see you again soon!

Marc in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

The Home Improvement People just finished our basement renovation and we are very pleased with the results. We chose them due to their reputation for high quality and being under budget.

Mien was very knowledgeable and professional and he was always available to answer questions. He managed the various contractors and got the project finished on time.

We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much Marc!
Please keep recommending us!

Lynda in Toronto

Needed a bathtub change and removeal of my tub surround. The crew came in on a Mon and were all done on the Weds of that week. They left a clean work area every day so I didnt have to clean up after them. The bathroom was amazing I love it. Would recommend The Home Improvement People to anyone. A real pleasure doing business with them. Hence a five star.

Hi Lynda,

Thank you so very much! We appreciate your kind words and amazing review. You were terrific to work for.

All the best,

kelly lee in etobicoke

Excellent work. You will not be disappointed with the craftsmanship of their work. We put off for the longest time getting our stone stairs reset because it's hard to find a company you can trust. They are very trustworthy and the quality is first class. They are extremely polite and very tidy as well. I highly recommend!

Thanks!

Christina &.
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Both Jeffrey and I cannot express how thrilled and excited we are for our new ensuite – The professionalism, the attention to detail, the consideration of our home, the honesty of Nadia and John was beyond our expectations – Both were truly wonderful to work with !!!
This being a project that I have been waiting for since we moved in back in 2001 (It took a while to make it happen!!!) – We are beyond happy and grateful that it was a very smooth progress from the start to finish.
Ben – Thank you again – It was a great pleasure having your company do our small project.
Haydee - Thank you – For being my point of contact – You were very helpful from the very beginning to the end.
Gerhard – Thank you – For having a great team and answering my many questions and concerns and bringing our vision to life.
Nadia & John – Thank You – Thank You – Jeffrey and I are both very, very happy with the finished ensuite – We go in a just stare at it – LOL!!! Both yourself and John were a great pleasure to work with – You can both be proud of your work, attention to detail and great attitude – When we arrived home yesterday, it looked like a renovation never happened – The house and the garage were both spotless – Thank you for that !!!!
The Home Improvement People will be our top recommendation for any of our friends and family that are considering renovating in the future.

Oh lalala!
Thank you for this extensive amazing review.
Everybody you mentioned has read your very kind words and we are so thankful for wonderful clients like you.
Thank you!

Ben & Dan

More about Home Improvement People Inc.

The Home Improvement People have completed literally thousands of renovations since our inception. We are a unique award winning contracting company, consulted by various media as industry experts.
Please view our website at homeimprovementpeople.com to view images of some of our projects.
For our clients' convenience, we've implemented progress billing as well as financing.
Regardless of scope, we approach every single home renovation with a foundation of strong design aesthetics, comprehensive product options, sound project management, and a commitment to craftsmanship.

Our projects range from remodelled bathrooms and kitchens, to rear additions, hardwood flooring, basements, second story additions and other extensive renovations. We undertake work in all budget ranges.

Choosing a reputable contractor is the most important decision you will make regarding your renovation. From plans and permits, to last little finishing details, The Home Improvement People is committed to completing your renovations and home improvements in a professional manner and to your complete satisfaction.
We take pride in our personalized service and our high quality workmanship.
Call us for quality, insured work - completed on time, and on budget.
905-760-7607.