Home Depot Canada The

Building Supplies and Hardware
343 36 Street NE Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Calgary  >  Home Depot Canada The

Reviews for Home Depot Canada The

Paul from Panel Upgrade Experts
Paul from Panel Upgrade Experts

Purchase materials

I use home depot to buy materials for my electrical business. The store is usually well stocked with whatever electrical materials I may need. Sometimes getting wood cut for panel boards can be a bit time consuming.

Arno du preez from Calgary
Arno du preez from Calgary

Wooden. Flooring

Went to order flooring. The flooring that was given didn't have any explanation and half of the grooving in the flooring wasn't cut properly. Thus we couldn't install the flooring as we were advised

R S calgary
R S calgary

Tile installation

I hired Home Depot service for installing tiles in my washroom (8x5 ft)in May 2012. Installer was very professional. He explained me how he was going to do it, how long would it take and how it would look like. His suggestions and perfection work made my washroom look professionally worked and nice looking. I was very satisfied with the affordable initial cost and installation cost. Awesome job Home Depot!!

Edward Twarowski in Calgary
Edward Twarowski in Calgary

Install new furnace

Replaced old furnace + installed new Trane XR95 Furnace. ..Friesen's
was the Sub - Contractor who installed and replaced the old furnace.
..it was a big job as they had to work in tight quarters, but the end result was a very satisfactory professional job.

ritta in Calgary
ritta in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Lumber for deck

I have ordered some lumber and other materials for my deck to be delivered. Delivery was on time but lumber that I 've got was junk, so I had to manage at least 1/3 of that to exchange on my own expences. Wasn't happy at all.

Sarah in SW
Sarah in SW

orchid

I just bought an orchid in the store, as I am impressed of the orchid that take care so well in the store as compare to other places, and I got very professional guidline to take care the orchid. I am very appreciated the service I got there, and now I know how to take care my orchid better.

Ron  from Home Building Centre
Ron from Home Building Centre
1 review Airdrie, AB

painting doors

I am a female whom is now responsible for maintaining the home. I have lots of ideas and never feel scared to run something past them and their help is amazing.

Thanks

V & B Olds AB
V & B Olds AB
1 review Olds, AB

house renovation

Alot of work, made easier by helpful staff and product selection. Our home is now beautiful. Happy with the out come and get raves on how much we did and how great it all looks.