Home Depot - Calgary South

Kristin
Kristin
13 reviews ,

bought a washer/ dryer

eware before you order online!!! The Online Ordering system does not know anything about the products they are selling. The store and the online ordering are not in communication whatsoever! I ordered a washer and dryer online about a week ago online from Home Depot. I ordered over the phone assuming the order desk knew the products. This is not the case! I ordered a unit that wasn't even a pair. This would have been nice to know when I ordered them...but again..the online ordering service did not let me know. I later heard back from management at the store who said that there was only one solution, I would have to order a different more expensive model. In the end the store helped me out, but it was very frustrating and I will not be ordering online from them again.

Evergreen
Evergreen
7 reviews Priddis, AB

Auger for Post Holes

We rented a power auger for drilling fence hole posts. The first one we rented was broken and kicked back, injuring my partner. We returned it to Home Depot and they removed it for service and provided us with another one and extended our time for the rental. Happy with how they handled the situation, unfortunately I think they need to check over ALL of their rental equipment before renting it out. It caused an injury and wasted our time.

Patti in Calgary
Patti in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Windows

Had my windows replaced and there have been nothing but mistakes and shoddy work man ship. It has taken forever to complete and now it's cold and snowing and I had wanted it completed before the cold set in.

Oscar Jara from Calgary
Oscar Jara from Calgary

Martha Stewart

Hi Everyone... I bought an entire Martha Stewart closet from HomeDepot. I found very poor material, breaks and chips easily. After I finished to build my daughter's closet, I wasn't full convinced of the quality and I kept it, BUT when I started to build my son's closet finding more and more issues (bad quality) I decided to put it back in the boxes and returned all of them to homedepot. I have to say "GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICES" at HomeDepot, but low quality for Martha Stewart Closets.

Hayley  from Calgary
Hayley from Calgary

Window Instalment

We bought new windows and a front door from Home Depot. They installed it successfully in a couple hours. Everything worked out well, although a tad pricey. No problems since the installation and very pleased with the quality of the product.

Joel  in Calgary
Joel in Calgary

Barbeque

I purchased a barbeque a while back from home depot during their summer spring barbeque sale and got a great price and excellent service. The person who sold it to me was very knowledgeable about the product and they loaded it right into my car.

marcus in Calgary
marcus in Calgary

tool rental

“The service is excellent and the staff very friendly knowledgeable. I had lots of ideas but wasn't sure what to choose best. The staff were friendly and helpful and the project turned out better than expected. ”

Jan Van Tighem in Calgary
Jan Van Tighem in Calgary
9 reviews CALGARY, AB

retaining walls

We have been building walls for years! Home Depot orginally helped us design the plan and execute the furst couple big walls and has continued to plan and help us create amazing pathways ans levels in our yard. It is the best in the neighborhood, and their prices were the best comparivtively. We got quick and easy delivery so we didn't have to hand pack thousands of pounds of stones.

Corinne in Calgary
Corinne in Calgary

Installing Under Cabinet Lighting

Thank you lighting department! We had no trouble installing our under cabinet lighting all by ourselves. The effect is exactly what we wanted! Thanks for pointing us in the right direction!

Ray O'Neil in Calgary
Ray O'Neil in Calgary

Propane Barbecue

Purchased a barbecue recently and it works great. The service I received was excellent and the person was quite helpful. Did not take very long to put it together and worked without a problem. It is very fuel efficient and very easy to change out propane tanks. It is very reliable and automatic started is a nice feature and has been trouble free.