A-Canadian Autobody & Mechanical Centre

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
6224A 2 St SE Calgary AB T2H 1J4
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Calgary  >  A-Canadian Autobody & Mechanical Centre

Review for A-Canadian Autobody & Mechanical Centre

Shannon in Calgary
Shannon in Calgary

Great Family Run Business

I was recommended to A-Canadian Autobody by a friend, and am glad I chose them to repair the damage to my car after being hit by an uninsured driver. I was hoping to be able to settle with the fellow who hit me, but the damage was too extensive for him to afford. Neil and Vidia, both treated me very well and got the work done in a fair amount of time. The estimate was a little lower than the actual cost but since I had to make an insurance claim, this was not an issue for me, and was about the same amount another company quoted me for. They work really hard to keep the costs down. My car was clean and sparkling when I picked it up. They were able to provide me with a loaner while my car was in the shop. I have returned to have another bit of work done to the car ( not related to the accident) and was impressed again.