Bright Star Plumbing & Heating

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
3543 Fraser Street Vancouver BC V5V 4C5
HomeStars  >  Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories in Vancouver  >  Bright Star Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for Bright Star Plumbing & Heating

WC from Burnaby
WC from Burnaby
7 reviews Burnaby, BC

Toilets

I did extensive research on toilets and wanted to find the best deal on the Toto Drake II toilet. Bright Star provided the best deal in Vancouver on this toilet and they even had the toilet in their store for me to inspect. The store is packed with merchandise and the service was pretty good. They even gave me a better deal in person than what I was quoted over the internet! The only reason I didn't give them a full 10 stars is because they forgot to order the soft closing toilet seats and I had to call to remind them to re-order.

Brenda T from Vancouver
Brenda T from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

toilet purchase

just used this company for a recent toilet replacement, there was lots of selection here and friendly staff! would definitely recommend you folks to friends. thanks for the knowledgable service.

pat in Vancouver
pat in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

House plumbling

Bright Star plumbing was the plumbing contractor on our house. I found they worked hard and paid attention to the designer's plans. We had choices when it came to the finishing of the work and the price was competitive. I would recomend them for start to finish work.