Rona L'Entrep

435 chemin McConnell Aylmer QC J9J3M1

Reviews for Rona L'Entrep

2 reviews GATINEAU,

Deck

I went into the Aylmer Rona store looking for materials to build a new deck. I was amazed by how helpful and knowledgeable the staff there was. I didn't have to go looking for someone to help me. They came right up to me and asked if there was a project they could help me with. That's not something one often hears when they walk into a large home improvement store. They walked me through the entire project, made great suggestions and even offered discounts for seniors! I am now enjoying my deck.

2 reviews GATINEAU,