Bathroom Galleries Lokert Ltd

Bathroom Galleries Lokert Ltd

Reviews for Bathroom Galleries Lokert Ltd

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Complete Master Ensuite Reno

Bathroom Galleries was responsive and competitively priced. I relied entirely on their designer (Lara) to redesign my master bedroom ensuite bathroom. They provided a very detailed estimate kept me informed on process. Quality of the work was first class. Very pleased with the result. Would highly recommend Bathroom Galleries for a bathroom consultation and renovation.

bryon salerno from Toronto
bryon salerno from Toronto

when the owner is around service is exemplary but if he's not run away from this place

called to order cartridges for a lokert bathroom faucet. was told they would be there on about 5 occasions & they kept coming up with excuses about why they didn't have them yet. found out finally the owner john was having heart surgery & all the lokert parts are in his house & no one else had the key. really what more can I say. the Vaughn store especially is like doing business in a 3rd world country.

Doug Lincoln in Oakville
Doug Lincoln in Oakville

Bathroom Galleries did a wonderful job

We used Bathroom Galleries to renovate our guest bathroom about five years ago. We were really happy, so called on them again towards the end of last year when we wanted to renovate our powder room and en-suite bathroom. Everything worked out really well and their service is excellent. Ewelina gave us lots of help and advice with the planning, and Bryant, the lead contractor, was a total star.

Sarah in Mississauga
Sarah in Mississauga

(Very small) Main bathroom - complete renovation

This was our first renovation and we were a bit nervous. I shopped around and immediately felt at ease with Patrick. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and was really concerned with determining our style and giving us what *we* wanted - not with what he thought would look good, or with trying to upsell us. I was happy to hear him say that they didn’t start a reno until all the supplies had arrived in the showroom, preventing any long delays because an item was back ordered. We were given a detailed contract and invoice, with everything itemized and payment instalments clearly laid out, so there would be no surprises.

The contractor, Alec, showed up on time and worked so hard every day. It was obvious that he took a lot of pride in his work, and he didn’t cut any corners. We are so pleased with our new bathroom - it looks fabulous!

Throughout the renovation, Patrick was there to take my calls if I had any questions or concerns. We highly recommend the whole team at Bathroom & Kitchen Galleries, and wouldn’t hesitate to use them in future.

jim in St. Catharines
jim in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Great WORK

Dave at the main office is a great guy and helps people out with any problems .Gerry the service person knows a lot and does a great job and very clean I would send any-one to that store because I know they would be treated will and with respect . Thank-you for your great service

Scarborough Resident
Scarborough Resident

Main Bathroom Renovation

I came across this company after visiting the Improve location in Vaughan. I met Alina there and had a brief discussion with her about our plans for updating our main bathroom. I had discussions with other companies on that day in August 2016.

Alina was excellent in giving us a high level outlook on what we can expect. During the process of obtaining quotes from the companies we visited their showroom in Vaughan and met again with Alina and Jacinta. Huge show room with lost of options. Alina showed us around. We arranged for an estimate and Alina visited our home a few days later. We visited the show room again to discuss the estimate and decided then that we would use their company. We had reviewed other quotes prior.

The project was scheduled to start in October. Serge the contractor was excellent. He knows his stuff and did a lot of the work within the 10 day period he was at our home. The project was completed on time and within budget. Alina and Jacinta was very helpful in helping us with choosing tiles, vanity and other fixtures. Alina was excellent in the overall managing of the project. Very impressed!!. The Electrician also did an excellent job. We even arranged for him to do a few extra small projects while he was there.

We converted our tub to a shower and Serge was able to make the shower a little bigger and add a bench. 60 inch single sink Vanity and mirror looks great. Serge even did a small portion of our kitchen backsplash while he was here. After Serge was complete, Frank came in and did the Shower glass install within 10 days as promised. The bathroom looks great and sort of completes a huge renovation we had planned in our home's interior.

Thank you to Alina, Jacinta, Serge, (Serge's assistant ... sorry forgot his name) Frank and the electrician. You guys made our experience pleasant, hassle free and rewarding. Keep up the Good work !

lynn from Etobicoke
lynn from Etobicoke

Three bathroom renovations

From the beginning, we were really impressed with this company because of the fact that the manager Patrick spent almost three hours with us choosing everything we would need in our three bathroom renovation project. And this was even before we agreed on anything. This gave us a true understanding of the material and cost and helped us make a decision. From then on, it was a really pleasant experience and the handyman Wes was amazing. His work is incredibly precise, organized and clean, and everything was completed in a timely manner.
We are happy with the results and would definitely consider them in future projects.
Thanks Patrick

Norm Ichiyen  from Mississauga
Norm Ichiyen from Mississauga

Advice re faulty shower head

I had used Bathroom Gallery over 7 years ago for a bathroom renovation and they had done an excellent job. Recently the shower head they had installed during the reno was not working properly so I went back to see about buying a new one. They suggested that since the one I had was a well known brand, that I should just call the company, Grohe, to see what they could do for me. They gave me the model number, Grohe's phone number etc. To my surprise, Grohe responded by sending me a new shower head! Thanks so much to the wonderful people at Bathroom Gallery!

CMM in Mississauga
CMM in Mississauga

Tub to Shower Conversion

We were looking at getting our Bath Tub changed to a stand up shower. We looked around and decided on Bathroom Kitchen and Galleries due to their friendly sales people and laying out how the renovation would progress. They were knowledgeable and didn't pressure us. They did say the process would take about a week and due to some "minor unforeseeable issues" everything was completed in 2 weeks. Patrick and Jasinta looked after us throughout this process and even after the work was complete. The shower looks great and we couldn't have been happier with the service.

Karen
Karen
1 review Burlington, ON

Bathroom shower renovation

Their crew were very neat and tidy and very punctual. And we kept in budget too!

Looking for Plumbing pros in Burlington?