Connelly J Rental Ltd

Haha in Ottawa
Haha in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Horrible service

Tried to charge me for damage that was clearly there before the rental. Stay away. I told them the machine was damaged before hand. There was clearly rust and they are trying to charge me for the repair. Very dishonest people.

Since over 30 years, our equipment had always been maintenance service before and after every rental for each of our customer. In fact, customer name(Haha) brougth back our excavator KX080 with a bended cylinder protector, broken mirror and reject is responsability. We welcome every one to come take a look at our 30 excavator at anytime during a year.

Cammidge Bobcat Service
Cammidge Bobcat Service
1 review Ottawa, ON

Rental of excavation equipment

I recently rented a piece of equipment from J.Connelly Rentals. Their team of employees were so helpfull and made sure I was accuiring the correct size of equipment for the job at hand. I will definitly be renting from them in the future and will recommend them to all my associates.

Looking for Excavation pros in Ottawa?