Aquabrass Inc

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vaughan  >  Aquabrass Inc

Review for Aquabrass Inc

1 review Montreal, QC

SHOWER FROM HELL

I purchased a aqaubrass shower system in rose gold from emco. It was a disaster because the parts tarnished and peeled within a few weeks. The company claimed that harse cleaners had caused the damaged. We called several times to have the parts replaced under warrenty. they finally agreed then they stated it would take 6-8 weeks. It actually took 3 months to arrive from Toronto. Then i paid my contractor to install the parts when he discovered that the shower parts were defective. It was outrageous to send everything back and wait another three months for the parts again. The shower was out of order for 6 months. The salesperson at emco finally agreed to replace the entire shower kit with a much better quality brand called Brizo. I was so thankful that my nightmare was over. I also returned two faucets because i dont have the confidence that i won't ​encounter problems in the future. I need everything from aquabrass out of my house.

I would never recommend aquabrass products to anyone.