Andrew Sheret's Splashes Bath & Kitchen Centre

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
Mulitple locations Burnaby BC V5H 4N2
HomeStars  >  Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories in Vancouver  >  Andrew Sheret's Splashes Bath & Kitchen Centre

Reviews for Andrew Sheret's Splashes Bath & Kitchen Centre

Fai in West Vancouver
Fai in West Vancouver
0 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Bluebell Fai Murray bathrooms

Corynne Taillefer provided some design ideas for 2 bathroom upgrades for my home in West Vancouver. Throughout the initial consult, Corynne was professional, knowledgeable and her design experience and "Sheret" knowledge really made a difference in the layout and final design I selected. The products suggested which Villeroy & Boch recessed medicine cabinet, Milla corner tub, showerpipe raindance, washlet seat, Harmony illuminated mirror, etc. has created a stunning minimalistic look which has been amazing. The after service which included co-ordination with the trades, invoicing , etc. was also exceptional. I will not hesitate to recommend Sheret and especially Corynne for design assist in bathroom upgrades. Overall, a most pleasant experience.

MC  in Burnaby
MC in Burnaby
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Great service Lou

I visited the burnaby stores parts counter spoke to one of the senior sales rep by the name of Lou very knowledgeable and helpful. Keep up the good work
Cheers

audra from Vancouver
audra from Vancouver
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Complete home reno

I used splashes to purchase all my bathroom and kitchen fixtures. They are so knowledgeable and helped me with pros and cons for each item. I dealt with Manpreet in Richmond he was very patient as the decisions took some time. There pricing is more than the big box stores because the quality of the product is so much better. Especially dealing with water the last thing you want is cheap components.

Tamara Earl in Vancouver
Tamara Earl in Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Bathroom

The quality and knowledge of the staff is so professional. The Depots and Rona's of this world could never reach this level. I thank you for all the jobs that I have used your products on!!!

Jet  from Vancouver
Jet from Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

kitchen and bathroom upgrades

with the current aging of my house, it was time to do more upgrades. started with the kitchen and bathroom and decided to go the Andrew Sheret in Port Coquitlam. They provided me with plenty of information and what i should look for regarding the quality of different faucets. i would definitely go back again when i upgrade my basement.

WC from Burnaby
WC from Burnaby
7 reviews Burnaby, BC

Kitchen renovation

We were doing a complete home renovation and needed fixtures for every room in our home. Splashes carries very good quality fixtures and the prices reflect it. The salesladies were all really approachable in the store and provided quotes for a large variety of products that I was looking for. when I told them I had a budget, they even went further to look in their catalogs for items that fit my budget. We ended up going with Grohe faucets and showers for our bathrooms and a beautiful Kalia kitchen faucet. I would recommend Andrew Sheret for fixtures if your pocketbook can handle it!

Rick from Vancouver
Rick from Vancouver
11 reviews Vancouver, BC

House Construction

Kathleen was excellent in walking us through a maze of items we needed for our project. There was no pressure to buy and we felt at ease as we worked through a lot of items and worked hard to keep it in our budget

chersun Dasie from Surrey
chersun Dasie from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Brizo Shower Faucet

I purchased the Brizo shower faucet from these guys a few weeks ago. I thought I got a good price on the shower head, valve and nozzle, but I was wrong. I paid $1363 after taxes. You can find the exact same model online for almost half of the price. It is much much cheaper to purchase these online, and the warranty is exactly the same, its all manufacturers. Was not happy with the pricing here.

Faisal from Qualicum Beach
Faisal from Qualicum Beach
5 reviews Richmond, BC

fixtures

they are knowlable and have good perferred prices. They are helpful and take the time to show you all the designs and options so you are fully aware what you are getting into. I tell everyone to go here and i often go to the Richmond location to pick up handy items like duct tape or water proofing material for a lot cheaper than the the box stores.

phil noble from Surrey
phil noble from Surrey
97 reviews Surrey, BC

Plumbing

I needed a few supplies for the bathroom project but didn't really want to pay an arm and a leg. This place is a wholesaler as well so they got the awesome pricing and selection and expertse as this is all they do compared to Big Box. You won't be disappointed.

More about Andrew Sheret's Splashes Bath & Kitchen Centre

Splashes Bath & Kitchen Centre is a division of Andrew Sheret Limited. Andrew Sheret Limited was founded in Victoria in 1892. This year the company is celebrating it's 120th Anniversary. Splashes prides itself on it's helpful and knowledgeable staff. It's our people that make the difference.