Spectrum Energy HVAC Services

Reviews for Spectrum Energy HVAC Services

Donna
Donna
2 reviews Milton, ON

Gas power vented water heater installed

Alex was professional and on time. Water heater was installed & brought up to code with new pipes and water shutoff. This was done in April and I haven't had any issues. Alex took the time to explain how my new heater works & would definitely recommend him.

Thank you for the great review on your water heater install.

odonns
odonns

Ecobee3 Thermostat Installation

The team arrived on time, installed & set up the thermostat, and explained what they did. I am very satisfied with the service I received and would recommend Spectrum Energy in the future.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Terla
Terla

Air conditioner repair

Alex was awesome! Our a/c broke down in the heat! The job was done professionally and Alex is very personable and confident in his approach to trouble shooting.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, I will make sure to let Alex know.

Ramsey D in Georgetown
Ramsey D in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Great service, Great staff

My Air conditioner wouldn't work. We have a protection plan with a local company. The company called spectrum energy. Joe and the his team came right out and fixed it. Would definitely recommend to all. Thanks Joe. Great service guys.

Thank you Ramsey for the nice review and kind words about the team.

Marie from London
Marie from London

Fireplace

Spectrum Energy just finished installing a wood burning fireplace in my living room. Absolutely wonderful job. I was a bit stressed about having it done but they were great. The fireplace is beautiful and I was very impressed with how respectful of my home they were. I'm actually looking forward to the winter so I can use it!!

Thank you Marie for the kind review...we value your time and space.

Alex from Burlington
Alex from Burlington

Tankless Water Heater

The previous company I was with had poor customer service, unskilled technicians and it would take 12 service calls to fix 1 problem, I had enough. I was told by family to go with Spectrum. Joe was here on time, very professional and affordable. He installed my new tankless water heater up to code with no problems. I am very satisfied with Spectrum and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Joe!

Thank you Alex!

Jan Anders from Milton
Jan Anders from Milton

Heating & Airconditioning Check up

Needed our system checked to be sure it was performing well. They took the time to review the systems, discuss methods we could use to improve the performance. They suggested a humidifier which we will have them install shortly. Their care and technical knowledge is something we have never before experienced with any other company we used in have used in the past. They felt like one of the family on the first meeting.

Thank you Jan!

Paul from Burlington
Paul from Burlington

Air conditioning unit repair

Extremely satisfied with the work of Spectrum Energy. Joe managed to diagnose and solve the problem solo and in a timely fashion keeping the cost low. Very accommodating to questions as he worked and explained what he was doing every step of the way. I would highly recommend Spectrum Energy for HVAC work in the future.

Thank you Paul!

Conrad from Milton
Conrad from Milton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Service

Joe was very prompt in calling me back within 24 hours. This was an emergency as my AC had broke down. Joe did realize it was a Tenant of mine and was courteous to keep my tenant happy, and he did. Price was reasonable for the service and would highly recommend him. Thanks again Joe and Cheryl

Thank you Conrad!

Anne from Milton
Anne from Milton

Pool Heater

Spectrum Energy was fabulous. Joe was wonderful. They were on time and did the job for what I believe to be an incredible price. He obviously knew what he was doing and I will be having Joe come back for several other jobs at my home that I have been putting off due to not knowing someone I could trust. I would not hesitate to recommend him. So polite and quite a perfectionist.

Thank you Anne.

More about Spectrum Energy HVAC Services

Specializing in residential and commercial heating air conditioning, ventilation and gas piping. Kitchen appliance installations also available.
Spectrum Energy offers a full range of climate control solutions for your home, including design & engineering, installation and maintenance for all your heating and air conditioning needs all year round. We provide free estimates on all new installations and we offer a Senior’s discount of 10% on all service calls.
At Spectrum Energy we strive to reach the best solutions for all your heating and air conditioning needs. We offer you “on-call” service 24 hrs, 7 days a week and will respond promptly to any emergency that requires immediate attention. At Spectrum Energy, we care about each and every customer, no matter how big or small your HVAC requirements may be.

Some of the manufacturers and brands we sell, install and service include: Carrier, Unico, KeepRite, Slant/Fin, Fujitsu, Armstrong, Rheem, Tappan, General Air, Aprilaire, LG, White Rogers, Sanuvox, Payne, Continental, Kingman, Olsen, Amaircare and Honeywell. See our Suppliers page for more information and direct links to our supplier websites.

Spectrum Energy proudly services the areas of Toronto, Oakville, Etobicoke, Brampton, Burlington, Hamilton, Carlyle, Milton, Campbellville, Waterdown, Stoney Creek and many rural areas around Southern Ontario.
Napolean Heating and Air-Conditioning and TRANE Heating and Air-Conditioning