Renown Renovations

Marina from Edmonton
Marina from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Basement reno

Working with Matt from Renown was a wonderful experience! He did an amazing job on the tile work in the bathroom, on all the weird hard to deal with areas, and on everything. And wow, is he ever clean! I could walk bare feet down there. All the trades that he hires are very professional. He was really good with our pets too. Matt came in on budget, on time, and very open and upfront with everything. I love our new space! I would recommend him to everyone!

Dennis in Edmonton
Dennis in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Basement reno

You will have absolutely no issues with Matt and the guys at Renown. They were on time, on budget. They cleaned up worksite after job completed, got permits. Workmanship was good quality. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

ryan -south side
ryan -south side
1 review Edmonton, AB

basement renovation- complete

Never before have I met a contractor that communicated so completely with me and kept me informed every step of the way. AND my house was actually clean, YES! can you imagine a 2 month COMPLETE basement renovation and NEVER ONCE DID I HAVE TO CLEAN UP DUST IN MY HOUSE; unbelievable! Thanks Renown you made my dreams come true!

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Strathcona?