Leal Rental Centre Inc

Building Supplies and Hardware
555 Dupont Street Toronto ON M6G 1Y8
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Toronto  >  Leal Rental Centre Inc

Reviews for Leal Rental Centre Inc

Ramil in Old Toronto
Ramil in Old Toronto

Great affordable service

I came in for some jackhammer and chipping gun bits,some safety gear as well.Honest polite service,affordable with good selection.I would recommend renting or buying tools from Leal on Dupont.Ill go back in a few weeks.

Busymd
Busymd

Rental conveyor belt, jack hammer, hoarding fence

Leal is a dishonest business. He tried to charge me for things not included on my contract and charged my credit card. Challenged these charges and won. Would bypass this business. Other more honest people out there to deal with. Also took some of my equipment when he picked up his and refused to return as he was sore about the credit card challenge.

Hi Ranni, I'm sorry you feel this way. I reviewed your situation with my colleague and Your equipment (a lock box) was locked to our equipment (fencing) and is available for pick up at your convenience. I believe this situation should not be discussed over a public forum, and I ask you to contact us.

Dan
Dan

Tool rental

Rented jack hammer which was reasonably priced. I ended up needing it for less time and they reduced the rental cost accordingly. Nice guys, great service and very central location.

More about Leal Rental Centre Inc

Leal Rental Centre is a construction equipment rental store in downtown Toronto, serving home owners and contractors with their equipment needs.