29 Beech Street Uxbridge ON

Paul Urquhart in Udora
Paul Urquhart in Udora
1 review Udora, ON

Furnace motor

Just thought that people should know that the service level we received from Therwood Heating and Cooling was excellent. Kevin was very polite and very knowledgeable. Needless to say that he showed up, when he said he would! Highly recommend. Thx Therwood

A happy Client in Uxbridge
A happy Client in Uxbridge

New Hot Water Tank

I had Therwood install a new hot water tank in my home. yhey were fabulous. They showed up on time, actually did more than was expected and Ryland and Kevin went above and beyond my expectations. They were polite, professional and went out of their way to provide service that i didn't think existed anymore. I would highly recommend this company to my friends and/or family. As a handyman myself I appreciated their efforts and the VERY clean job they did. Their boss should be proud to have such valued employees.

Sheryl
Sheryl
3 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Appliance disconnect and reconnect

905-852-5726
29 Beech Street
Uxbridge

Very satisfied with the service from Therwood. They came when they were needed at the start of the renovation and were very responsive to returning when needed. They provided a detailed quote prior to starting and it came in lower.

Chris from Uxbridge
Chris from Uxbridge

Pool heat

Quick friendly service and only fixed what was broken. A+++ service.
Would highly recommend Therwood to anyone in the area, reasonable price, fast and friendly service and they know what they're doing.

Stephanie from Toronto
Stephanie from Toronto

Furnace repair

My family awoke to a house with no heat. I called Therwood's 24 hr emergency line and they sent a technician, Kevin, right away. He was knowledgeable, thorough and explained everything he was doing. Once he replaced the ignition control, he did a number of safety checks, drained the expansion tank & adjusted all the settings. Thanks Kevin, our house is now warm again!

Viviane in Uxbridge
Viviane in Uxbridge
12 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Replaced Motor on Furnace

I had scheduled a furnace tune up for Tuesday but on Friday I discovered our furnace wasn't working. So I called their office and asked if we could get someone out to fix the problem since it was the Friday before the long weekend and didn't want to be without heat for 4 days. Within a few hours Therwood was at my door. The motor on our furnace was dead. They replaced the motor, which they had to run out a get from their office, and were done all within an hour. I call that EXCELLENT service and well worth the cost. I would hire them again.

Donald P. from Uxbridge
Donald P. from Uxbridge

Gas Furnace Repair

The service person who did the work did not do a thorough job.
The owner, I believe his name is Chuck, is very unpleasant. The office seems very unprofessionally run. On all fronts, not a good choice. I would definitely not recommend them.

Review has 1 previous version