Shaw Heating & Cooling Corp

31 Lawrence av Anten Mills ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Elmvale  >  Shaw Heating & Cooling Corp

Review for Shaw Heating & Cooling Corp

Mohsin in Toronto
Mohsin in Toronto

A company that you can rely on. Highly recommended to all.

Three times now I have called Shaw Heating on off times, and they have come through for me. First when I had a bent gas line, then when my hot water wasn't working, and finally when my furnace went down. If you want someone you can trust and can count on, use Shaw Heating. Thank you for being there when I was desperately in need. Would recommend them to all, they do the job right, and are extremely friendly and professional.