Fibretech Distributors Inc

Zhang Ghou in
Zhang Ghou in
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Clinic Tenant Improvements

We worked with our Design Team and Plumber to source all our plumbing fixtures for our Tenant Improvement project for the new medical clinic that we are opening at Centreview in Lonsdale. Prices were very competitive. There was a few small delays with fixtures coming in as expected but overall they sorted the issues out quickly and kept everything moving along nicely.

Samson in Coquitlam
Samson in Coquitlam
7 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen and Bathroom renovation

We purchased most of our fixtures from Fibretech in Coquitlam. Shannon from Fibretech was a star! She was super knowledgable and friendly. She was also very attentive and listened to what our needs were. There were a few times where we went there and had to deal with other associates that caused some confusion. But dealing with Shannon was a breeze. We had to exchange a couple of items because of fitting issue and there was never any issue. Couple of the small parts took way longer than expected to arrive but overall, the project was completed on time. Prices were fair and there are a lot of selections to choose from. We would recommend Fibretech and suggest to deal with Shannon directly.

Aksh from Delta
Aksh from Delta
3 reviews Delta, BC

Sink and tap

Lots of variety and excellent designs in sinks and also other fixtures for home. We found there service and displays good. Prices may be better at big box stores but they had more choice of the kind of sink we wanted and was available right away.

Andy Seto from Burnaby
Andy Seto from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Shower Base

Wanting to replace a old tile base shower with a vinyl one. Realized i would need a custom sized base. Did a lot of searching and found that this was Fibretech's specialty. Not only did they make custom fit vinyl shower bases; they had one in stock. Reasonably priced and good service.

Bill in Fleetwood, Surrey
Bill in Fleetwood, Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

purchased bathroom sink

During a recent bathroom renovation, I found a sink online that would compliment the project perfectly. It was on a big box online site. I went to the store in person and found that it was a special order item and would take up to 10 days to get in if the supplier had it in stock or a month or more if they didn't. This time frame wouldn't work so I went to Big Box's, Big Box competition and pretty much got the same answer. It was then that I remembered purchasing a bathtub from Fibretech in the recent past and decided to check them out. I went to there store and found them in the middle of a move to their new location. I was informed that although they were not completely set up, there would be someone there who could help me out.
I arrived at their new location and gave told them what I was looking for. After a brief search, the salesperson presented me with what I was looking for and at a minimum savings of $50 from what I would have paid at Big Box. I'm very impressed with Fibretech's selection, service and prices.