Rainbow Roofing And Renovations

10 Ridingview Crescent Ottawa ON K2S 1W3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Stittsville  >  Rainbow Roofing And Renovations

Reviews for Rainbow Roofing And Renovations

Re-shingled roof

Rainbow did a fantastic job on our roof. They were done in 1 day (7am-7pm) and managed to get it all done on the one day in June it didn't rain! They also cleaned up really well. We have a pool, and I was worried about nails and bare feet. The boys went around several times with a magnetic roller making sure all of the nails were picked up. They are a well organized and efficient company. I'm thrilled we went with Rainbow roofing!

wj in
wj in

Roof and shed reshingled

Great job. Very neat and thorough. Easy to contact and extremely accommodating to my schedule. They did an excellent job on our wee shed at the back, even cutting back some trees to get at the roof. Very happy with the job.

ian sheridan from Kanata
ian sheridan from Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof re-shingled

We searched the internet for weeks and asked friends and neighbors who they would suggest for the job. One company we got in touch with never even returned our call ! Rainbow replied immediately and we were well received. Many, many houses were done by them in our area (Kanata) and they have proof of such. Everything went off without a hitch and all done very professionally. It was completed all in one day and cleanup was next to spotless. We are looking forward to them to do renovations in the house in the near future. Highly recommended !

Single Installation

They did great work and get single installation completed in 1 day as per scheduled and leaving a super clean environment

I will recommend this company to my friends and to my neighbors
Great Work

thank you very much!

AG in Ottawa
AG in Ottawa

Re-shingle roof

This is the second time we've had Rainbow Roofing re-shingle our roof. They are very professional, work efficiently, and did a thorough clean up afterwards. They provide reliable service following installation (we had an issue with a shingle having blown away during a windstorm). I would not hesitate to recommend Reid and his team.

1 review Ottawa, ON

I recently contracted Rainbow roofing to re-roof my 18 year old house. My house has a fairly complicated roof in terms of valleys, peaks, flashings, rain-gutter downspouts, etc. I researched roofing companies to bid and only contracted 3 high quality companies, as the lowest price was not necessarily my most important concern. Of the 3, Rainbow roofing was the lowest bid and used as good or better supplies. The work started on schedule and was finished 1 day earlier than originally quoted (took 2 days instead of 3). Workmanship was highly professional, and debris was cleaned up. I would not hesitate to contract Rainbow Roofing for another job. In fact, my son is building a new home and will call Rainbow for the roofing.

Julie Booker in Cambridge
Julie Booker in Cambridge
1 review Ottawa, ON

Rainbow Roofing did a fine job on our roof, right from their initial quote until the finish of the job. All their staff are very friendly and professional, the roofers work extremely hard, completing the job over long days. They are very polite and clean up well when they leave the property. I would highly recommend Rainbow Roofing.

Happily Retired in Kanata
Happily Retired in Kanata

Roof hingling

Rainbow gave the best presentation of their product and offered the lowest price - hard to resist. Head office kept me informed of what to do and what was going to happen. The job was done on time (and as advertised. The crew worked diligently and were polite and respectful of the neighbourhood while working. This their third job in the neighbourhood and everyone seems happy

Lyne and Glen in Ottawa
Lyne and Glen in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very professional in all aspects, pre-job (receipt of quote etc.), during job (efficient, proficient workers - "all business", site cleaned up perfectly), and post job (follow-up).

Ann very personable, informative with a factual, no pressure approach.

We did our research and got three quotes, went with Rainbow and would highly recommend them.

James in Woodlawn
James in Woodlawn

Roof Replacement

Pros
Rainbow roofing finished our work in 1 1/2 days. They were on-time, cleaned up, excellent work, great warranty, great products used.
Highly recommended with a great reputation.

Cons
Would have liked a little more heads-up before showing up, but still no issues.