Rainbow Roofing And Renovations

10 Ridingview Crescent Ottawa ON K2S 1W3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Stittsville  >  Rainbow Roofing And Renovations

Reviews for Rainbow Roofing And Renovations

Single Installation

They did great work and get single installation completed in 1 day as per scheduled and leaving a super clean environment

I will recommend this company to my friends and to my neighbors
Great Work

thank you very much!

AG in Ottawa
AG in Ottawa

Re-shingle roof

This is the second time we've had Rainbow Roofing re-shingle our roof. They are very professional, work efficiently, and did a thorough clean up afterwards. They provide reliable service following installation (we had an issue with a shingle having blown away during a windstorm). I would not hesitate to recommend Reid and his team.

1 review Ottawa, ON

I recently contracted Rainbow roofing to re-roof my 18 year old house. My house has a fairly complicated roof in terms of valleys, peaks, flashings, rain-gutter downspouts, etc. I researched roofing companies to bid and only contracted 3 high quality companies, as the lowest price was not necessarily my most important concern. Of the 3, Rainbow roofing was the lowest bid and used as good or better supplies. The work started on schedule and was finished 1 day earlier than originally quoted (took 2 days instead of 3). Workmanship was highly professional, and debris was cleaned up. I would not hesitate to contract Rainbow Roofing for another job. In fact, my son is building a new home and will call Rainbow for the roofing.

Julie Booker in Cambridge
Julie Booker in Cambridge
1 review Ottawa, ON

Rainbow Roofing did a fine job on our roof, right from their initial quote until the finish of the job. All their staff are very friendly and professional, the roofers work extremely hard, completing the job over long days. They are very polite and clean up well when they leave the property. I would highly recommend Rainbow Roofing.

Happily Retired in Kanata
Happily Retired in Kanata

Roof hingling

Rainbow gave the best presentation of their product and offered the lowest price - hard to resist. Head office kept me informed of what to do and what was going to happen. The job was done on time (and as advertised. The crew worked diligently and were polite and respectful of the neighbourhood while working. This their third job in the neighbourhood and everyone seems happy

Lyne and Glen in Ottawa
Lyne and Glen in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very professional in all aspects, pre-job (receipt of quote etc.), during job (efficient, proficient workers - "all business", site cleaned up perfectly), and post job (follow-up).

Ann very personable, informative with a factual, no pressure approach.

We did our research and got three quotes, went with Rainbow and would highly recommend them.

James in Woodlawn
James in Woodlawn

Roof Replacement

Pros
Rainbow roofing finished our work in 1 1/2 days. They were on-time, cleaned up, excellent work, great warranty, great products used.
Highly recommended with a great reputation.

Cons
Would have liked a little more heads-up before showing up, but still no issues.

Susan
Susan
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roofing project

We asked Rainbow to provide 1 of 6 quotes. Their's was well priced, using the product we wanted. The owner was straight-forward, honest, and made good recommendations. We hired him on the spot. The work crew was amazing, respectful, and punctual. They even cleaned up.

Andrew C in Stittsville
Andrew C in Stittsville

shingle roof

Every aspect of this roofing experience was very positive. Competitively priced, professionally installed, with an outstanding warranty. A truly solid, quality business, in a sector of the construction industry, where this does not appear to the norm.

Greg H. in Ottawa
Greg H. in Ottawa

Replacement Roof by Rainbow Roofing

Very Positive Experience on all fronts: The $ estimate for the job was well explained by a clearly knowledgeable owner of the business that took the time to answer all of our questions. And the cheapest quote it was. I very clearly got the impression of an HONEST company that was NOT interested in selling you aspects of roof replacement that you really did NOT need to purchase. Another owner in Rainbow's office was very helpful setting up a quick job date, since we had a roof leak and could not wait long for a new roof. The same owner was VERY helpful and patient taking the time to aid us in our shingle-color selection process. When the actual job was done, interaction with the foreman and crew was friendly and informative. And they were a VERY strong team completing the bulk of the work in just two days, a job BETTER than well done (these guys truly are pros!!). And cleanup was pretty decent as well !