Rainbow Roofing And Renovations

Reviews for Rainbow Roofing And Renovations

tuphkat in Ottawa
tuphkat in Ottawa

Re-roofing of home

I was very happy with the re-roofing of my home by Rainbow Roofing. Their crew was very thorough and professional in their work. They completed the whole job of removing the old shingles, re-roofing with the new shingles and cleaning up all in one day! And I have a 2-tier roof so it was not a small job. The workmanship of the job was excellent and the clean-up was thorough afterward. Their quote was very competitive with the others I received and their was no surprises. They also suggested to me a more aesthetically pleasing and competitive option for my roof ventilation then the upbiqitious MaxVents, which I don't find appealing. I would highly recommend Rainbow to anyone looking to re-roof their home.

Orlando A from Ottawa
Orlando A from Ottawa

New roof

The entire process was seamless. They showed up when they said they were going to show up, removed the old roof shingles and installed the new ones. The workers were very professional, courteous and tidy. When they left there was no trace of any garbage or roofing materials. Roof looks great. And as an added bonus, as they are an Owens Corning approved installer, we received the extra 'no haggle' warranty. I would highly recommend them.

Deborah C. in Ottawa
Deborah C. in Ottawa

Roofing project

Company and crew were excellent. Very professional. I am a repeat customer so that says it all. Crew started on time and worked very hard. They cleaned around the property and left it immaculate.

Gord in Ottawa
Gord in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent service overall. Quick communication, courteous staff, excellent workmanship, competitive pricing. We are very satisfied.

And to get to 30 words I have to keep writing something until it finally...

Edward Ivan in Ottawa
Edward Ivan in Ottawa

New Shingles for Our Roof

We are very pleased that we chose Rainbow Roofing to shingle the roof of our home. We received clear instructions from Rainbow's office staff informing us by phone and by e-mail how to prepare for the new shingle job. They gave us 48-hour advance notice before coming to do the job, and their co-ordinator made an advance visited to our site to determine any issues that might arise in the delivery of the shingles (laneways access and positioning of the disposal trailer). The company protected the decorative brick part of our laneway by placing particleboards to underlay the heavy disposal trailer wheels. We had additional carpentry work done to remove a Selkirk chimney, which had been cut through the fascia and soffit of our main roof. We are also happy with that removal and repair. The team was in and out within two days, cleaning up as they went and protecting the garden’s plants from damage.
Happy customers!
Lynda and Ed

Dawn in Ottawa
Dawn in Ottawa

roof shingles

Rainbow Roofing changed my roof in June 2017.

I had a couple of quotes of comparable price, and Rainbow Roofing was the best choice. They work with shingles of reputable brands, and it was comforting that they were very transparent with the addresses where they changed roofs before. This is something that's public info anyway as people can see the truck & crew the day of the work, but not every company stands behind their work enough to provide this info. I could quickly drive by other people's roofs, and imagine how their particular shingles could look on my house, and I could also see the quality of their work.

This spring's rain was plentiful & unpredictable, and the team at Rainbow roofing were very responsible in not trying to squeeze work in on a rainy day.

The crew did their work in 1 day, and the work looks really neat & straight -- on the outside, as well as any underlayment that I saw when I was briefly home that day.

It was a professional job, from the initial contracting to the end of the work. I'm happy to tell people that it was done by Rainbow Roofing!

Re-shingled roof

Rainbow did a fantastic job on our roof. They were done in 1 day (7am-7pm) and managed to get it all done on the one day in June it didn't rain! They also cleaned up really well. We have a pool, and I was worried about nails and bare feet. The boys went around several times with a magnetic roller making sure all of the nails were picked up. They are a well organized and efficient company. I'm thrilled we went with Rainbow roofing!

wj in
wj in

Roof and shed reshingled

Great job. Very neat and thorough. Easy to contact and extremely accommodating to my schedule. They did an excellent job on our wee shed at the back, even cutting back some trees to get at the roof. Very happy with the job.

ian sheridan from Kanata
ian sheridan from Kanata

Roof re-shingled

We searched the internet for weeks and asked friends and neighbors who they would suggest for the job. One company we got in touch with never even returned our call ! Rainbow replied immediately and we were well received. Many, many houses were done by them in our area (Kanata) and they have proof of such. Everything went off without a hitch and all done very professionally. It was completed all in one day and cleanup was next to spotless. We are looking forward to them to do renovations in the house in the near future. Highly recommended !