Greencare Nursery & Landscaping

Jason Wein in Exeter
Jason Wein in Exeter
18 reviews EXETER, ON

backyard landscaping

Hired this small company to do the backyard landscaping at my house after knowing the owner for a long time. They do some work for the town and they are highly regarded within the community.
They presented a number of different options in the price range that I had assigned to this job as well as a few other options if I was willing to increase my budget (to show what improvements I would get for $100 extra, etc) which was very helpful and made me feel like the correct decision was made moving forward.
Despite some uncooperative weather that resulted in a bit of a longer process than we planned, the work was done professionally and looks great.