Wing Sun Landscaping Design And Build

Reviews for Wing Sun Landscaping Design And Build

Barry
Barry

Front yard landscape design

My wife and I saw many designers prior to choosing Wing Sun for our front yard. Mr. Wing's designs stood out from the rest for his unique style featuring many beautiful curves. We're very happy with the work done and have received many compliments from visitors and neighbors. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Bobby Ma in Toronto
Bobby Ma in Toronto
1 review Mulvihill, MB

Artistic and practical design

From the consultation and design to the construction and final clean up, Wing Sun Landscaping Design and Build has exhibited top notch professionalism and quality in their work.

I am impressed by their personally taking charge at every step and I am extremely delighted that this project was delivered in a very short turnaround time frame and in a very timely manner.

The interlocking platform and steps Mr. Ting ( the director ) designed are both artistic and practical. I am sure my family and I will enjoy our backyard for this summer and many years to come.

Thank you Mr. Ma for your response! I always aim to deliver on deadlines and promises, no matter if the project is big or small. 80-90% of my business comes from referrals so I appreciate you taking the time to write your opinion.
- Mr. Wing (Director & Project Manager, Wing Sun Landscaping)

sylvia markham
sylvia markham
1 review Thornhill, ON

stone steps and flowr bed

Build the stone steps not up to standard. Steps broke before summer ends. Flowers did not grow and are not the ones picked at the beginning. The men hired were rude and unprofessional - threw the steps everywhere.

Dear Sylvia,

We have checked our customer records and unfortunately do not have any indication of your name, nor the job described in Markham during that time period. If this is only an alias, please get in contact with us at wingsunlandscaping@yahoo.ca so we may confirm your identity and amend your issues.

We have been in the landscaping industry for 28 years and take tremendous pride in providing high quality workmanship. Our quality control and reputation are very important to us and if there is an issue, we would be happy to solve it.

Please send us a message and provide your name, address and approximate date of project so we may confirm your identity. If we are responsible, we will be happy to fix your issues.

Mr. Wing
Project Manager & Director
Wing Sun Landscaping

More about Wing Sun Landscaping Design And Build

Since 1989, Wing Sun Landscaping Design & Build has created over 900 elegant, natural and beautiful gardens. We specialize in decks, stone pathways and water features. Custom designs tailored to your personal tastes and our professional workmanship are guaranteed to add value to your property. Call 416-451-6833 for free consultation.
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Agincourt?