Majic Colours

Review for Majic Colours

Susan J.
Susan J.
2 reviews Greater Sudbury, ON

Painted the outside of my aluminum siding house.

The 3 person crew that painted my house with two tones, took pride in their work. They were meticulous in their work. They made suggestions as they worked which did make sense to me and the finished job went beyond my expectations. One suggestion was the soffit. In my quote they were to paint the facia but I had not asked for the soffit to be painted. The painters suggested it. I agreed. I was not charged extra for their extra work and they were right. It would have looked bad if the soffit had not been painted. And this was only one suggestion. There were others. They defiantly went above and beyond what they had to do. I have already referred this company to neighbours that came over to check out the finished job and tell me how much they liked the house. I am in real estate and will refer this company to my co-workers and my clients.

More about Majic Colours

Personalize your home and let its appearance reflect your lifestyle, interests and ideals by availing topnotch residential painting in Sudbury from Majic Colours Painting Services. Our experienced and professional painters will work according to your specifications and they only utilize high quality painting materials and products from the leaders of the industry.

Despite our professionalism and penchant for perfection, we see to it that we work according to our clients’ boundaries. We respect your parameters so even if we think your house would look grand in pastel colors, if you prefer it in earthly hues, we’ll execute the job according to your preference. No questions asked.

Aside from putting greater weight on what you like for your home, we’re also proud to say that we offer our services at prices you can definitely reach. We’re not out to match our first-class service with soaring rates. As homeowners ourselves, we understand how difficult it is to find a company these days that has a heart. With us, that is what you’ll get.

To get a free estimate on residential and commercial painting, drywall installation and repair, or affordable parging for your masonry structures, contact us at 705-920-6029.

Majic Colours Painting Services is happy to be of service to you anywhere in Sudbury.