Electricians

Upgrade Electrical Panel

905-265-2255
90 Winges Road
Woodbridge

I used Pi Power Systems to upgrade the panel in my house from 60 amp to 200 amp and replace the old rotten mast. Frank and the boys did a great job and had it all done and ESA approved in one day.

Dan in Woodbridge
Dan in Woodbridge
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

Backyard electrical work

VERY overpriced and dishonest. Huge disappointment. Frank even gave me his word he would complete a portion himself (another 1-2 hours) and will not return my calls. Do yourself a favor and price shop, check BBB and go with someone honest and dependable, and who is not in it just for the money. I trusted him because my spouse knew him and knows his family. And he still was O.K. with overcharging and not completing what was agreed upon from the start. I even paid full price for an apprentice to watch while the electrician Vince worked slowly and signed his own work orders...if I had known, they would have been gone after the first day. Now I'll have to hire a respectable electrician to complete the job.