Wildrose Gardening

100 Burndale Avenue Toronto ON M2N 1S9

Reviews for Wildrose Gardening

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Avoid this company unless you enjoy chasing your tail

I have been after this company for the last two years to come and replace a beech tree that they planted and that died. We thought we could maybe entice them with a larger planting job but I have literally been hounding them for two years to do this job. After getting so frustrated with the lack of response and customer service I have finally cut ties and said goodbye. Absolutely brutal experience.

James K
James K
0 reviews London, ON

Snow Removal Professionals

Great Company
Fabulous Customer Service
Fastest responding company in London.
No BS, gave above and beyond what I requested.
Really helped me out!
Very professional and reliable.
Hardworking and honest in quote and workmanship.
Highly recommended.
These guys are the guys too call when you need good quality and dependable workers who are competent and experienced in snow removal services. I wouldnt look anywhere else.

Phil in North York
Phil in North York

Japanese Maple installation and sodding project

We lost a mature Maple from our front lawn and I wanted to replace it with a Bloodgood Japanese Maple. The lawn was thin, weedy, and unlevel so this was a good opportunity to re-sod. Yasmin from Wild Rose came to assess the situation and gave me excellent advice. I also requested the removal of a peach tree stump from my back garden. I was happy with her quotation and after a modest deposit they soon started the job. I was impressed at how professional and enthusiastic their team tackled the job and finished in a timely fashion.

The Japanese Maple is a splendid 9 ft. and the lawn, after one month, is lush and well established (I watered well). Overall I am very pleased with the transformation of my home's curb appeal. Definitely recommended.

Lindsay from Toronto
Lindsay from Toronto

Laying approx. 3000 sf interlock

I hired Wild Rose Gardening initially to plant cedars and install Xmas lighting in my front yard. They did a good job so I asked if they did interlock stones and got a quote to do a technical installation of umbriano stone in my backyard and finish both side yards and front landing with Villa Nova stone. Total approx 3000 square feet.

The job was such a hatchet job that my backyard looked like a "boat". I brought this to the attention of the various "site managers" during installation but they assured me of their expertise and that the deep slope leading to the French drain in the centre of the backyard patio was necessary regardless of the fact that it presented a safety hazard to my daughter in a wheelchair.

The edited version is that I paid $32,000 and refused to make any further payment until the issues were addressed. To date, this hasn't been done so I had to hire another contractor to finish the job .... paying an additional $23,000 approx.

Then Wild Rose Gardening had the audacity of taking me to Small Claims Court for the outstanding balance although they refused to complete my job and address the core deficiencies.

This is a gardening company as their name denotes. I would NOT recommend them for any hardscaping/interlocking work. The management team seems to only be interested in making money with a total disregard of customer service and professionalism.

Homeowner
Yonge & Finch

PS: Their staff (mostly students) were very friendly and worked hard but lacked the technical expertise and experience to do high end stone installation that involves elevations and/or grading.

Ola from Toronto
Ola from Toronto
2 reviews Concord, ON

landscaping

Great guys and amazing service, very friendly and fair. You can rely on this company, you can tell they have been doing this for a long time. Very happy and would defiantly recommend.

E.D.
E.D.

Re-laying patio stones, levelling patio area,

Wildrose came to level our patio area, dig a post hole and re-lay our patio stones. The young men who came to do the work did the job exactly as I had asked (even in adverse weather conditions), worked very hard and had a smile on their faces the whole time. It took exactly the amount of time they said it would. My only criticism is that it took a long time between quote/decision to go forward and execution of the work. Wildrose took a while to get back to me and there was some unnecessary phone tag. Overall I'm happy with the work they did, though, and will enjoy the new layout of my patio stones very much this summer!