Wildrose Gardening

Reviews for Wildrose Gardening

Lindsay from Toronto
Lindsay from Toronto

Laying approx. 3000 sf interlock

I hired Wild Rose Gardening initially to plant cedars and install Xmas lighting in my front yard. They did a good job so I asked if they did interlock stones and got a quote to do a technical installation of umbriano stone in my backyard and finish both side yards and front landing with Villa Nova stone. Total approx 3000 square feet.

The job was such a hatchet job that my backyard looked like a "boat". I brought this to the attention of the various "site managers" during installation but they assured me of their expertise and that the deep slope leading to the French drain in the centre of the backyard patio was necessary regardless of the fact that it presented a safety hazard to my daughter in a wheelchair.

The edited version is that I paid $32,000 and refused to make any further payment until the issues were addressed. To date, this hasn't been done so I had to hire another contractor to finish the job .... paying an additional $23,000 approx.

Then Wild Rose Gardening had the audacity of taking me to Small Claims Court for the outstanding balance although they refused to complete my job and address the core deficiencies.

This is a gardening company as their name denotes. I would NOT recommend them for any hardscaping/interlocking work. The management team seems to only be interested in making money with a total disregard of customer service and professionalism.

Homeowner
Yonge & Finch

PS: Their staff (mostly students) were very friendly and worked hard but lacked the technical expertise and experience to do high end stone installation that involves elevations and/or grading.

Ola from Toronto
Ola from Toronto
2 reviews Concord, ON

landscaping

Great guys and amazing service, very friendly and fair. You can rely on this company, you can tell they have been doing this for a long time. Very happy and would defiantly recommend.

E.D. in Parkdale
E.D. in Parkdale

Re-laying patio stones, levelling patio area,

Wildrose came to level our patio area, dig a post hole and re-lay our patio stones. The young men who came to do the work did the job exactly as I had asked (even in adverse weather conditions), worked very hard and had a smile on their faces the whole time. It took exactly the amount of time they said it would. My only criticism is that it took a long time between quote/decision to go forward and execution of the work. Wildrose took a while to get back to me and there was some unnecessary phone tag. Overall I'm happy with the work they did, though, and will enjoy the new layout of my patio stones very much this summer!