Permanent Building Products Ltd

Permanent Building Products Ltd

Reviews for Permanent Building Products Ltd

SOEtobicoke
SOEtobicoke

Reliable, Reasonable and Quality Workmanship!

I have used this company for 2 projects (and counting). They rebuilt my front porch, with railings, new stonework and new poured walkway. A beautiful job, by experienced workers who knew their stuff. Now, I have had eavestroughs and siding replaced and again, such a professional job. They're fast, they don't cut corners, and every detail was addressed. No problems during or after. I highly recommend.

brian in Mississauga
brian in Mississauga

Stone Restoration and it looks amazing

My stairs and the area beneath them was sagging and falling apart.
I called Permanent Building Products and they came to my house, consulted and told me the best way to repair the situation was to remove the stairs and the entire area beneath them and then re-assemble with cement while removing the sand base.

As you can see the final job looks amazing and we are thrilled with the results.

John P. Martin in Toronto
John P. Martin in Toronto

Insulation, drywall and painting

The project Manager Ron and Charles were very informative and detailed. You provided my wife and I a thorough understanding in the work being done. The construction teams were organized clean and professional. My wife likes a tidy house and there teams cleaned up daily. The project was next to perfect through to completion. On behalf of my wife and I congratulations to Performance Building Products on an exceptional project. We will recommend you to family and friends

Lauren in North York
Lauren in North York
1 review North York, ON

Roof Replacement

Very satisfied with our new roof! The workmen were very fast and clean. They went above and beyond and washed our skylights and cleaned our eavestrough. Overall we were very impressed with our service.

Joshua in Toronto
Joshua in Toronto

Complete bathroom renovation

I hired Permanent Building to completely gut and redo my main upstairs bathroom from top to bottom and could not be happier with the work that was done. Their employees are timely, friendly, clean and efficient. The workmanship was professionally done and of extremely high quality. The final product looks incredible and we are delighted with the result. I would highly recommend their services.

Garage door and Electric garage opener

I arranged to have a new garage door and door opener installed. I was asked to select a style and the measurements were taken promptly. The garage door was ordered immediately and was installed as soon as it was available from the factory. The installation was done carefully and neatly. The staff who were sent to deliver the door and install it were courteous and efficient. The service overall was excellent and I would highly recommend this company.

Flat roof

Every person i spoke to or met was helpful and understanding from the first phone call to the last meet.
Thier original quote and estimation was correct
Thier people who did the job very proffesional and met thier time limit they said....so accurate..
This company actually went above and beyond for me as i am not eady to deal with...
I am so happy and content with my roof
I will use this company again withou a doubt

Norm in Toronto
Norm in Toronto

Brick repair and other projects

Booked in July they have completed 3 of 11 projects by Nov 27. Went as long as 2 and a 1/2 months when they did not return phone calls or text messages another time it was over a month. Did not keep their promises and Mike even bragged that they he could not respond to my calls as he was in Vegas for 5 days and forgot to take his phone. The only thing they are good at is sending me an invoice for $7,900.00 which represents the entire balance due and yet they are far from having completed the work. Give them a wide berth, not worth the trouble.

Ron in Toronto
Ron in Toronto

Concrete repair, stone facing, replace railings

I found this company to lack communication and not be proactive. The job progressed far too slowly and no one seemed to be managing it. Workers did not show up when they said they would and I heard nothing for weeks at a time. As a result I spent many days waiting at home for someone to show up but they didn't. The salesman told me it would be 2-4 weeks to complete the job but it took almost 5 months. It was a very stressful experience.

Marla in Toronto
Marla in Toronto

New Deck

Our existing deck was approaching 20 years of age and looked it! Permanent's crew stripped and rebuilt it- including new steps and railings and we've had nothing but compliments. Beautiful job , Well done!

More about Permanent Building Products Ltd

www. permanentbuildingproducts. ca
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?