RobertAire Heat-Cool Systems Ltd

40 Avenue Road Richmond Hill ON L4C6B9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Markham  >  RobertAire Heat-Cool Systems Ltd

Reviews for RobertAire Heat-Cool Systems Ltd

9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

heating-cooling

Here's what i wrote three years ago: "I've used this service for about 15 years and have never been anything but entirely satisified. Robertaire checks our heating/cooling system twice each year and has always been efficent, reliable and remarkably inexpensive. One Xmas day the furnace motor died and he appeared within hours with a used motor that saw us through the holidays. What he recommends I always accept and have never been sorry."

We've continued with Robertaire ever since I wrote that and every word remains true. It's enormously reassuring to know our furnace and AC are in absolutely reliable and economical hands.

9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Servicing heating/cooling system

Allan in thornhill
Allan in thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Furnace and Air conditioning service

I found that he was very honest and quick to respond to my needs. He was very neat and prompt and showed extreme professionalism. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs service done on their heating and air conditioning.