Transit Auto Glass

Reviews for Transit Auto Glass

Ray in Mississauga
Ray in Mississauga

Being kind with 2 Stars

Good service but quickly negated by poor workmanship. Installed new windshield by breaking clips that held original glass in place. Since the clips were broken, they used a cheap adhesive that took over 8 hrs to dry. In removing the original glass, they also cut into the metal of my Santa Fe, causing it to rust. Also damaged the moulding along the side of the glass, making it ripple. And finally they re-installed my condensation sensor in the wrong place making it impossible to re-attach the cover plate. How many more things need to be wrong?

Aurora Resident in Aurora
Aurora Resident in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Excellent Customer Service @ Aurora Transit Auto Glass

Hernan and his team is world class! His quote was exactly what I paid, even though he was able to get an OEM vs. aftermarket windsheild for our Toyota Sienna! Hernan drove me home and picked myself up when the vehicle was ready. I highly recommend Aurora Transit Auto Glass over any other glass company! Trust us, give him a call and you'll never go anywhere else again ;-)

Jacques from Richmond Hill, Ontario
Jacques from Richmond Hill, Ontario
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Windshield Replaced

Transit Auto Glass in Aurora is owned by Hernan Rose. He and his employee came by my house to get my car. He replaced the windshield and made sure that the adhesive was cured before returning my car. The whole process took 4 hours from pick up to drop off. I was at home relaxing so it did not matter to me how long it took.