Progressive Electric Plumbing & Heating

11151 Simcoe Street Port Perry ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Port Perry  >  Progressive Electric Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for Progressive Electric Plumbing & Heating

CandiceS in Port Perry
CandiceS in Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

Third time using them

We've used them twice before for plumbing and electrical but why I write a review now is because I am so happy with what they just did for us. Called on Thursday as our shower broke and the water just wouldn't stop running. So we had to turn our water off between showers and flushes. She had Stan out to us the next morning. I just saw dollar signs going down the drain, and their promptness and efficiency were worth the time writing this review. He did an amazing job, our house is older, our shower is so old we weren't sure it was fixable without gutting it but he did an amazing job! Thank you so much, will use them again for sure!!

Dave in Port Perry
Dave in Port Perry
7 reviews Port Perry, ON

new water system

needed a new pressure tank, pump and water lines to my existing well. Progressive personel were extremely helpful in planning out exactly what I needed and also provided options I had not considered for the pump and tank setups. Also looked into chlorination system while there and they were very helpful in explaining pros and cons to these systems. Helpful and knowledgable.