Preferred Air Limited

4004 Chadburn Cres Mississauga Cooksville ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Erindale  >  Preferred Air Limited

Reviews for Preferred Air Limited

Furnace & A/C unit replacement

We can't thank you enough for the lovely work you did with this installation. When I went back downstairs to set the room to rights, my eyes saw a flash of metal tape, and as I looked up and around all I could say, in awe, was, "WOW!!!!". Thanks Very much! AMAZING WORK!!!!

Vicki in Oakville
Vicki in Oakville

Annual furnace and air conditioner servcing

Short and sweet, Brian and Bob are amazing. I've been using Bob to service my furnace and AC every year since moving to Oakville, on the referral of my real estate agent. I wouldn't consider ever using anyone else. They're fast, and effecient and above all, honest. They're work has always been stellar. Love these guys!