Thermal Edge Vinyl Windows Inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1778 Bayly Street Pickering ON
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Pickering  >  Thermal Edge Vinyl Windows Inc

Review for Thermal Edge Vinyl Windows Inc

klack
klack
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Replacement of all main floor windows

I just replaced every window on my main floor (bungalow). The windows are beautiful, good quality, and they look fantastic. Everyone I dealt with from Thermal Edge knows their stuff and were very helpful from start to finish. I'm a first time homeowner and Ray helped me through the process of selecting what I needed for windows and his team did such a wonderful job with the installation. I really couldn't be happier and highly recommend them. I will be using them again when it comes time to do the basement windows and my sliding doors! Thanks again guys!