The Home Depot Canada

D Neigum in Kelowna
D Neigum in Kelowna
0 reviews Kelowna, BC

Home Depot Window Installation

It took over a month for the installers to get in touch with us to measure windows. Then it took 7 weeks before they came. Windows cost 1500, for 3 windows. Installation cost 3000, how can they justify this, they were here for 5 hrs and that was a 25% discount. I will never again get them to come and install windows. Home Depot Kelowna and Westside should really not be associated with these installers, it gives them a bad name.

Disappointed in Mara
Disappointed in Mara
0 reviews Mara, BC

Window Treatments Consult and Install

From the beginning it was a fiasco. We paid 40.00 to have a consultant come to our home to advise on blind colors and measurements for 19 windows of our home. Spent 6 hours in total with her because she made mistakes on product and we had to choose them all over again. When products were installed, 2 blinds were mismatched and 6 did not work properly, blinds would not stay up. Installer stated he would let consultant know. We did not hear from anybody. I called Customer Service the same day of installation. No one would get back to me on how or when product would be rectified. I spent the first six weeks back and forth with customer service to try to find assistance. Basically I was informed "too bad they're in your house, you have to pay for them" At this point Bank was informed of problem and they helped us put a stop payment on both cheques as products were not working as promised and we were not getting any help. The only time we started to get calls from Home Depot was when accounting realized cheques had been stopped. In dealing with their "Customer Service" their only interest was to get paid not to repair or assess the problem. We had sent pictures and videos to at least three of the people involved with this transaction that showed what the problem was. They still refused to help until they got paid. They had our payment for six weeks, before I cancelled them as I was not getting any help. From the day of installation to the day things were rectified with lots of calls and frustration on our part...It was three months. Three months before we had a view from our living room again. They did take off 500.00 for our trouble, but like I said to them...money wasn't the problem. We were happy to pay it, as we did from the start, but we wanted a product that worked and a company that cared about its customers. No I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER use Home Depot for any big project. I will just buy small bits and pieces of things I may need. And I will NEVER, NEVER,NEVER recommend them to anyone.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Thank you!

I work for a non-profit charitable organization and I would like to extend our sincere appreciation to Home Depot Sherwood Park and Sebastien Lebeau, who heads up Team Depot at this store. We were in need of about six cans of paint for a painting project for which we were able to acquire volunteer labour, and Home Depot supplied all of this paint, thanks to efforts by Sebastien. We greatly appreciate this community support!

Bee from Edmonton
Bee from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Home Depot replaced my old roof, as well as the hot water tank. I was very impressed with the staff. All of them were very friendly, they were always on time and cleaned up the mess as well.

Holly from Edmonton
Holly from Edmonton
5 reviews , AB

Keys Cut

I always go to home depot to get my keys cut. They are very friendly and helpful. They always come right away when you need keys cut. I have never had a problem with any of the keys once I take them home. The cost of the keys is very resonable and I like their wide selecion. Great job Home Depot!

Andre in Edmonton
Andre in Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Procurement of material to build deck

This year I had the daunting task of building a new deck for my backyard as my old one had seen better days to say the least. I purchased all of my supplies from Home Depot - this particular location is vary close to my house. Staff were extremely helpful throughout the entire process

Jannik Wade in Beaumont
Jannik Wade in Beaumont
4 reviews Beaumont, AB

Finishing Basement, drywall, wood, flooring

The staff at home depot were extremely helpful and resourceful. Our product was custom built and delivered on time. When something did not go as planned, (we ordered the wrong material) they exchange it with no questions asked. Could not ask for better.

Rose Lapnisky in Andrew
Rose Lapnisky in Andrew
2 reviews ANDREW, AB

Blinds

the personal who helped me order them was very knowlwdable and they arrived within the timeline. He provided excellent customer service and will be highly recommended for future ordering. As well, Home Depot let me take the sample blind home and never hounded me as to when I was bringing the sample back.

michael phillips in Edmonton

780-417-7879
200 - 390 Baseline Rd
Edmonton
AB

was having trouble finding a solution to a plumbing problem trying to go from cast to abs and eliminate a vent but the staff were on the ball and managed to not only find a solution but suggested a competitors store to get the parts !!!! way to go home depot!!!

merman in Sherwood park
merman in Sherwood park
1 review SHERWOOD PARK, AB

wanted to get a piece of plastic

I went into home depot wanting to get a piece of plastic cut. the staff recommended that i do it myself at home. great advice. no pressure to buy. if you got a home project and need advice, i would recommend you go too the home depot.