Theriault Plumbing And Heating Ltd

Theriault Plumbing And Heating Ltd

Reviews for Theriault Plumbing And Heating Ltd

Private User reviews Timmins, ON

Theriault Plumbing and Heating LTD

When I called asking for a plumber to come and repair a leaking shower head problem, I was under the impression I was hiring someone to come and fix it, as we had already done some troubleshooting, and we knew we had pressure issues. We were charged $95.00 to have someone come and look at the problem, and tell us a few suggestions. He was in our house for 5 mins and then left. I called, feeling confused, as no work was done, and they felt justified to charge me for a 5 minute visit and a few 'fix it' suggestions. Next time I think I'll go with a plumbing company that is more interested in offering results.

Mariejosee Lapierre in Timmins
Mariejosee Lapierre in Timmins
2 reviews Timmins, ON

Plumbing and Heating

The guys at Theriault we're not only knowledgeable in their products but took the time to explain step by step what was going to be done. Their prices were fair and their office staff courteous. I would personally recommend their services. While they did do an excellent job, I do feel that the job could've gone quicker, but it was done perfectly so no complaints here.