Gu

Cathy Brangham in Quebec
Cathy Brangham in Quebec
4 reviews QU, QC

Renovation

I am in the middle of renovating my Quebec City home (I live part-time between 3 cities), so it was imperative to me that I find a company that can complete projects/renovations in my house with little supervision and in a timely matter. My home in Quebec is old, but it has a lot of character, and I wanted to upgrade the inside because this forthcoming year I will be spending a lot more time in Quebec City, and I wanted my home to reflect a more modern-esque feel.

This company was absolutely great. They had been working on my home for about 7 weeks and just finished before Christmas. My husband and I literally walked them through what needed to be done (We enlarged 3 rooms, reconfigured our bathroom and renovated the basement), showed them the plans for the renovations - they gave us a price quote and they went to work. My husband and I popped into the house about halfway through the renovation and were unbelievably pleased with the progress and the look of the interior of our house. I have a bit of a difficult time speaking French, but my husband is fluent - we both agreed that they are VERY professional and all the guys and girls (yes, I was pleased that there were a few young ladies working on this project) ere very hard workers!!!!

I am writing this review from the house now - it looks and feels great! I couldn't be more pleased with the end product of this project! I recommend this company to anyone in the Quebec City area that is looking for a contracting company with poise, professional demeanor and great work ethic - Couvertures Jean Guerard are your people!