Sutherland R Plumbing

Tony Palmer from Burlington
Tony Palmer from Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Shower renovation

Mine was not a big job yet Rob and son Billy approached it with enthusiasm and professionalism. They worked efficiently and quickly and did the job right the first time. I was particularly pleased that when they found an opening in their schedule they slotted my job in a day earlier than planned.

Joanne from Hamilton
Joanne from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Plumbing

Rob was fair and honest. He worked around our old joists and really took time to plan out routes. He works quickly and meticulously. Passed inspection from the city with flying colours. Plus he is just a nice guy. And I found him from home stars.

herb huffman from Hamilton
herb huffman from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

plumbing renovated home

We hired Rob to replumb a home we had gutted. he provided extremely valuable advice on what had to be done. HIS WORKMANSHIP IS TOP NOTCH. We were very happy with his professional and perfectionist approach and reccomend him hghly.

gail burke from Hamilton
gail burke from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

install water line and sewer hook up

hired t Sutherlands to hook up existing home to city water and sewer. He was prompt professional and completed the work on time and budget I was very pleased with his workmanship and curtesty and would highly reccomend him.

k8 - Burlington
k8 - Burlington
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom Reno

R Sutherland worked with another contractor in order to fit this project into his schedule. I hgave him complete autonomy to choose tiles & fixtures and colour as he has a great eye for design. I went away for a weeks vacation and when I came back, my bathroom (which had been gutted) was completely re-done with custom wood cabinets and all new fixtures, ceramic tiles and recessed lighting. I LOVED IT.