Palmer Bros Heating & Air Conditioning

90 Esna Pk Dr Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Palmer Bros Heating & Air Conditioning

Review for Palmer Bros Heating & Air Conditioning

Kenny in Toronto
Kenny in Toronto
10 reviews North York, ON

AC, Furnace and hot water tank install

With so many furance/AC installation companies out there it's difficult to choose one, so I went to Palmer based on a referral. I had called another vendor to get an estimate, and it didn't feel right when they came to give the estimate - felt rushed and I was just another customer. This is were Palmer Brothers is different - right from the start of the assessment, they were very friendly and professional and they had a caring attitude and looked after my interest.

AFter I endorse the contract to go ahead, the installer and one of the principals came and walked me through the installation and what they are going to do. They detailed were things would go and I think that was important to keep me informed.

The installation date was fast! The installer came with 2 assistants and did the job in a day. If there was an uncertaintity pertaining to the install, the installer would get my attention and explain what needed to be done before he actually did it., which is great.

After the installation, I was given a quick rundown on the operation of the installed items. and the manuals were provided to me as a deliverable as well.

In a subsequent visit by an electrician for unrelated work to the project, they noticed that the hot water tank wasn't grounded, which should have been done by the installers. I ended up paying to have it done, so this is probably a foresight on the installer.