Pacific Home Comfort Experts

Pacific Home Comfort Experts

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Pacific Home Comfort Experts

Air Conditioning

Very satisfied with the 2 gentlemen who installed our a/c. Friendly, professional, did much extra for us. Unusual for this day and age, they arrived on time.

Thank for taking the time time writing a review on the installation of your AC with our company Pacific Home Comfort Experts.

Janet18 in Toronto
Janet18 in Toronto

Air conditioner and handler replacement

Excellent customer service and the price point couldn't be beat. The installers arrived exactly on time and they did a great job. We would highly recommend using Pacific Air to our friends and neighbours!

Thank for your review on the Installation of your air handler and air conditioner. We appreciate your business. We look forward to servicing you again for all your HVAC needs.

True Experts in their Field

Baldwin at Pacific Home Comfort Experts did a great job at advising us on our HVAC needs as we were doing a complete home renovation. We completely modernized our heating and cooling system and we’re presented with smart, creative solutions that worked for our situation and budget. They are incredibly knowledgeable on all things HVAC, great communicators and very efficient. We would recommend them without any hesitation.

We appreciate you taking the time writing a review on the installation of your HVAC system. Our crew enjoyed installing your radiant hydronic system. Thank you for your business and recommendation. We look forward to servicing you again for all your HVAC needs.

Highly recommended

We were very impressed with Pacific’s work. The service was prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. Their pricing is fair and transparent. What more could one ask for? We highly recommend them!

Thank you for your review on the installation of your tankless water heater with our company Pacific Home Comfort Experts. We appreciate your recommendation.

Dominic
Dominic
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace replacement

Of course winter is when your furnace is going to decide to pack it in, and after 19 years the original furnace started to give us warning signs it was time. I contacted Baldwin at Pacific Home Comfort to see what my options were. We've used him and his company over the years for A/C and furnace repairs...we still have the original A/C they installed 19 years ago for us.
He was able to provide us several options with the relative pricing. I had questions about the different options for furnaces he recommended, and he was able to address them all which led me to making an informed decision about the unit that was best for us. I had certain objectives for what I wanted to achieve with the new furnace, and his explanation of the different units led me to my ultimate choice.
He and crew showed up a few days later...they took the time to tarp inside the house between the front door and basement so that my home would stay clean. The old furnace was out in no time...literally. The new furnace install took a few hours as venting and intake had to be brought up to code and they moved a gas line that wasn't positioned the best for my humidifier. All connections associated with the new furnace were taped and proper operation was confirmed. The new furnace was supplying heat before we even noticed it was starting to get a little cool in the house.
Hats off to Baldwin and his fine team at PHC for a job well done.

Thank you Dominic for taking the time to write this review of your furnace install with Pacific Home Comfort Experts. We appreciate your continued business!

Rob Phillips from Pickering
Rob Phillips from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Furnace replacement

The quality of workmanship was excellent, quick and on time. I highly recommend their services.

Thank you Rob for writing this review for the installation of your furnace.

Arbee
Arbee

Tankless Water Heater Installation

I wanted to get rid of my electric tank and install a Tankless gas water heater. I first did my research on the installation process, location, gas, water, electricity, venting etc., and then got quotes from multiple HVAC guys.
Baldwin came as promised, answered all my questions patiently, and gave a competitive quote. He came again the next day to do some tests on a water pressure issue that was nagging me. The key selling point was that he was thorough in answering my questions.

Baldwin completed the installation as promised. I think he did a high quality job and was easy to deal with. He definitely pays attention to details, which was important to me.

I am very happy with my Tankless installation. Thank you, Baldwin!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on the installation of your tankless with our company Pacific Home Comfort Experts. We take pride in our workmanship. We appreciate any referrals and look forward to servicing you again for all your HVAC needs.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Furnace replacement

As always they delivered Excellent service. They were very reliable and professional. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for your review. We are glad you were happy with our service on the installation of your furnace. We look forward to servicing you again for all your HVAC needs.

Tao in Toronto
Tao in Toronto

Tankless water installation

Baldwin and Home comfort experts are great company to deal with.
They came at the time and date as promised. They are friendly and did a great job.
There work were great,price is great,staffs were great.
I would highly recommend them to friends and families

Thank you for writing this review. We are glad you are happy with our work. We look forward to servicing you again for all your HVAC needs.

Amazing Service

The folks at Pacific Home Comfort were awesome. Not only did they make time to help us out when the air conditioner we wanted wasn't available they arranged to get a better model for the same price. I wanted to wait before the summer to see how things worked out before I left a review and things couldn't have been more perfect. The unit was quiet and efficient my bill went down even though we were stuck inside all summer due to covid. Speaking of covid these guys were respectful of the rules masked up the whole time and left my house spotlessly clean. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for writing a review regarding your experience with Pacific Home Comfort Experts on the installation of your air conditioner. Glad that your AC kept you cool this summer and even decreased your electric bill. Thank you for your business and recommendation. We look forward to servicing you again for all your HVAC needs.

More about Pacific Home Comfort Experts

Pacific Home Comfort Experts have proudly been in the heating and cooling business for almost 20 years. Our main business offers sales, service and installation of the best quality furnaces, air conditioners and indoor air quality products. We specialize in high quality equipment and installation.

Our professional, knowledgeable, friendly and courteous Home Comfort Experts are fully licensed, insured and covered by Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB), operates under the Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA), and is a member of The Heating, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI).​

We make sure that all your needs and concerns are met. We will answer any questions or concerns about your equipment because we know that your cooling and heating equipment is a large investment.

We take pride in our work and use only the best and highest quality products and materials. We do not compromise quality for the price. We know that your heating and cooling systems are important to you. When you hire Pacific Home Comfort Experts’ services for your cooling, heating, and air quality solutions, rest assured you will be happy with our work. Your complete and total satisfaction is important to us.

We continue to build our business with honesty, integrity and quality workmanship that keeps our clients coming back and referring us to new clients.​