Northwind Heating Ltd

604-572-7944
105-14772 64 Avenue
Surrey
BC

Brad at NorthWind heating has been nothing short of amazing. We had our fireplace installed a year ago and began experiencing some issues. Brad was prompt in his response and ensured it was taken care of immediately. I have no hesitation with recommending Brad and Northwind heating for your fireplace needs!

Marco from Langley
Marco from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Furnace Replacement

Fantastic service. I would highly recommend Northwind Heating to anyone I know needing their furnace repaired or replaced. Our furnace quit on the day of a family funeral, and a day or two before the snow was to start falling. We were in such a bad state at the time. While we were at the funeral service, Northwind Heating came and installed a new furnace for us. On such a hard day, we came home to a warm house. I could not even tell that someone had been working at our house because they were so neat and tidy. Excellent service.

Dawn from Surrey
Dawn from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Furnace maintenance

The technician, Ryan, was thorough, professional, and knowledgable. He explained things in a way I easily understood. When my mistake delayed him, not only was he kind, he helped bring in the groceries. That's full spectrum customer care at it's best!

Jim from Surrey
Jim from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Hot water tank

They were the only ones who could commit to get my work done in the timeline required. They did a good job, and were able to bill either by time and materials or by a fixed quote. The fixed quote option helped me stay at ease with the eventual cost.

Angela Bugarin from Surrey
Angela Bugarin from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Furnace replacement

Brad was extremely quick to respond considering we had an unexpected "death" to our furnace.

The price was comparable to the competition but it was his service and demeanor that made us choose Northwind.

Winnie Lee from Coquitlam
Winnie Lee from Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

New Heating and Hot water System

After pricing around for a new heating and hot water system, we settled with Northwind. Other than the price is really reasonably, their services and advice provided to us was more than what we are looking for. Brad had explained everything in details and redirect all our gas pipe to our needs. I will definitely recommend this company to all my friends.

Lesley & Hal Lassam in Langley
Lesley & Hal Lassam in Langley
8 reviews Langley, BC

New Lennox Furnace Installed

I was very happy with Northwind's quote and their installer was prompt, efficient, professional, put in a new furnace in a very small space, did some extra work regarding switches and wiring, bought some pipes up to code cleaned up after himself, explained how the new system worked. Would recommend this company

Larry in Delta
Larry in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Emergency Furnace Repair

Our 3 yr. old HE furnace broke down on a cold winter day. Although I had never dealt with Northwind, they responded to my call for help though I had never dealt with them before and they were busy like everyone else. They provided far superior service to our , then, regular contractor. I will stay with this firm for all of our future heating and hot water needs. Outstandingservice and reasonable fees and they keep their promises. Thank-you

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Surrey?