Salisbury Greenhouses & Landscaping

Sue J in Edmonton
Sue J in Edmonton
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

landscaping

Off to a dismal start. It appears to me that plants were placed in ground without initial watering or fertilizing on a very hot weekend with workers not returning on Sunday to care for them. My neighbours had a fabulous experience with Salisbury for their whole yard, so I had great expectations. I understood from others that Salisbury employed people with exceptional skill and the highest standards but is that what I have on my job? I wish I had Garrett, whom Ive never met but is 'the man'.

Miep from Edmonton
Miep from Edmonton
12 reviews Edmonton, AB

Landscape Design Plan

We had Kevin Napora designs landscape for us and are so pleased. From meeting us at the house and spending the time to view the site to carefully considering our needs, and dealing with our ideas and changes in a patient and understanding way, we have been thrilled with the experience and feel that our plan is exactly what we had hoped for. We look forward to having it installed but would love to recommend their design service to anyone. So happy with the choice we made.

Steve from Sherwood Park
Steve from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Landscaping front and back

Communication was terrible between our designer and all staff. Everything seemed to be a fight in order to get what we wanted. Costs were insanly high for contractors to come in a do specialty items. We were charged extra for items were installed incorrectly by the landscapers.

Kevin in Sherwood park
Kevin in Sherwood park
2 reviews SHERWOOD PARK, AB

Garden Center

What a great garden center!! Very clean and sooooo fresh smelling!!! great plants for indoors and outdoors. Excellent staff and very knowledgeable landscaping staff. Great value for your money. Good warranty onproducts too!

Cathy in Edmonton
Cathy in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Flower purchase

The last time I was there, I wasn't exactly happy with my purchase. The flowers were unkempt and died shortly. Both baskets didn't last long after the purchase. The prices, in my opinion, were a bit pricey compared to other garden centers. The customer service was slow, but satisfactory. That being said, my previous vist to the garden centre have been fine. This is the only time I had an issue.

Nancy in Edmonton
Nancy in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Plant purchase

the staff were very friendly and helpful. They helped me find a plant for my friend and they wrapped it up quite nicely. They have a really great selection of plants. And the prices were quite reasonable. I would shop here again. I would recommend coming here for all of your garden needs.

Ryan in Edmonton
Ryan in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Landscaping

Needed new sod for my backyard. Staff was courteous and helpful in helping me choose the right kind of sod for my backyard and delivery and installation of sod was on time and professional

More about Salisbury Greenhouses & Landscaping

Salisbury Greenhouses & Landscaping, one of the biggest greenhouses in Alberta with almost 5 acres of indoor growing space. We specialize in growing annuals, perennials, tropicals, herbs and vegetables. Our gift shop is expanding daily with home and garden decor, ladies fashion and we also boast the largest crocs stores ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Sherwood Park?